• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying [LF] Wish List for IGB!

faeswick

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1125-5221-1159
Feedback
100% (40) +
My wish list is located here!
Prioritizing Exterior Decoration list!

Note: If you have the DIY for any of the items listed, I would prefer that over the item itself.
'
Please tell the items you can offer, how much would like for each, and the total for all the items.
Additionally, please let me know if I should include any other information in this main post. I don't make posts like this very often so... I may have forgotten something!

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
250k for pool. Accessory stand for 150k. (sorry its so high i really need money :p )

Heya! From your list, I've got:
  • bunk bed (pink/checkered)
  • Dinnerware
  • Espresso maker (white)
  • Nail-art set (pink)
  • Succulent plant
  • White rose rug
  • White subway-tile wall
  • Writing desk (white)
  • Aqua tile wall
  • Peach two-toned tile wall
  • Ukulele (brown)
  • Cream and sugar (floral)
  • Pink pain flooring
1M for all of them sound good?

Heya! From your list, I've got:
  • bunk bed (pink/checkered)
  • Dinnerware
  • Espresso maker (white)
  • Nail-art set (pink)
  • Succulent plant
  • White rose rug
  • White subway-tile wall
  • Writing desk (white)
  • Aqua tile wall
  • Peach two-toned tile wall
  • Ukulele (brown)
  • Cream and sugar (floral)
  • Pink pain flooring
1M for all of them sound good?
That's a little steep for me, it's over 75k per item. Are you willing to do half that, so 500k?

I have the pineboard flooring, cherry blossom flooring and a Lily Record DIY for 250k? :)

My wish list is located here!

Please tell the items you can offer, how much would like for each, and the total for all the items.
Additionally, please let me know if I should include any other information in this main post. I don't make posts like this very often so... I may have forgotten something!

Thank you very much!
Hello! I have the pink acoustic guitar, the white cute vanity, the cherry blossom bonsai, dinnerware, and the aqua tile wall. I don’t really know how much money I want for these honestly, I haven’t done a lot of trades before. Maybe 10-20k in total? It could definitely be less, it’s up to you :)

I can make you:
Cherry blossom clock, bonsai, branches, petal pile, wall and floor 10k each. 60k in total?

Hello! I have the pink acoustic guitar, the white cute vanity, the cherry blossom bonsai, dinnerware, and the aqua tile wall. I don’t really know how much money I want for these honestly, I haven’t done a lot of trades before. Maybe 10-20k in total? It could definitely be less, it’s up to you :)
I will absolutely do 20k. I'll send you a Dodo code when I'm ready. Please bring the items and I'll drop the bells for you to collect.
Post automatically merged:

I can make you:
Cherry blossom clock, bonsai, branches, petal pile, wall and floor 10k each. 60k in total?
Sounds good! I can do that. I'll send you a dodo code in a bit.

hey! i have the rocking chair, cute music player, kitschy tile, pink diner wall, and peach checked rug. 40k?

Hi I have dish drying rack (white), floating biotope planter (white) and rice cooker (white). Is 200k for all 3 reasonable?

hey! i have the rocking chair, cute music player, kitschy tile, pink diner wall, and peach checked rug. 40k?
Sounds good! I'll send you a dodo code in a minute.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I have dish drying rack (white), floating biotope planter (white) and rice cooker (white). Is 200k for all 3 reasonable?
For those I can do 65k. If you're unwilling to sell them for that price, I would understand.

Bump! Updated wish list and first post to indicate priority!

Hi! I have a ton of these items.

I CAN CRAFT:
• iron hanger stand
• fruit basket
• lily record player

SHELL ITEMS
i can craft all the shell items on your list over time, but would prefer if you can help provide shells. i will, too, but it’ll go faster with two people! lmk if you’re interested and i’ll make a list of materials.

TO CATALOG:
• table with cloth. i customised the cloth, but i know for a fact it can be customised back to white.

TO KEEP:
• pet food bowl
• stone tile
• wall-mounted tv (50 in)
• sleeping bag (white)
• blue-dot floor
• birch floor
• cute wall-mounted clock
• kotatsu
• cat tower
(all of these are in the correct color)

LMK if you’re interested! i’ll be on all night after 8:30PM EST. :)
btw i hate overcharging people so i’d say anywhere from 5-30k per item is cool with me. if you’re helping me with the shell stuff, i’ll give you those for half of however you’d value them.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a ton of these items.

I CAN CRAFT:
• iron hanger stand
• fruit basket
• lily record player

SHELL ITEMS
i can craft all the shell items on your list over time, but would prefer if you can help provide shells. i will, too, but it’ll go faster with two people! lmk if you’re interested and i’ll make a list of materials.

TO CATALOG:
• table with cloth. i customised the cloth, but i know for a fact it can be customised back to white.

TO KEEP:
• pet food bowl
• stone tile
• wall-mounted tv (50 in)
• sleeping bag (white)
• blue-dot floor
• birch floor
• cute wall-mounted clock
• kotatsu
• cat tower
(all of these are in the correct color)

LMK if you’re interested! i’ll be on all night after 8:30PM EST. :)
btw i hate overcharging people so i’d say anywhere from 5-30k per item is cool with me. if you’re helping me with the shell stuff, i’ll give you those for half of however you’d value them.
Hi! Sorry about the late response, and thank you so much! I recently got DIYs for the fruit basket and the lily record player, so I won't be needing those. As for the shells I don't have many at the moment, but would it be okay if I put those items on hold? I can collect shells and bring them to you at a later date. And for the rest of the items I would eagerly pay 15k per item, which would total 165k. I'll round it up and make it an even 200k. I sincerely appreciate your generous pricing. I know the game is updating right now, but once the game is finished I would be happy to trade with you!

Back