• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America = LF Welcome Amiibo Cards! Willing to do 3:1, have series 1-4! =

Elmer for Rooney?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm having issues with btf I think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm having issues with btf I think.

Hi there! If you still have a Zucker card available, I have some cards that you are looking for that I am willing to trade for him! I have Redd, Mallary, Apple, and Cally! I'm willing to trade any combo of the 4 or all 4 if you like since I know that Zucker is a popular card ^^

Hi! I'm interested in your Jack card. I have Dotty & Grizzly. I'd be happy to do both of those cards for Jack. Thank you!

Hi there.

I have 309 Resetti, 334 Erik, and 344 Rudy. But i am in Canada, would you still be interested in trading?
If so, I'm interested in your 214 Don, 238 Friga and 374 Tank card

Would you like to do Ellie and Bitty for Zucker? In an ideal world I’d only like to send one WA card since they’re extremely hard to come by, but lmk what you’d like to do. :)

Back