Selling andromeda potion, green + yellow crescent moon, will-o'-the-wisp + cobweb eggs

Hey ^^ I have a yellow and a green moon from before Aug 24 that I can tentatively trade for eggs. Check my inventory if they suit you.

Hey ^^ I have a yellow and a green moon from before Aug 24 that I can tentatively trade for eggs. Check my inventory if they suit you.

hi, think that i'm interested in the yellow crescent moon! what sort of eggs are you after? i haven't chosen the sides yet heh

AB9BE56E-248D-4F21-A4AE-9A6122EB193C.jpeg

Hi! I’m potentially looking for a 12 egg currency egg! Could trade multiple of the moons / moons with tbt if you liked? :)

hi, think that i'm interested in the yellow crescent moon! what sort of eggs are you after? i haven't chosen the sides yet heh
I'm looking for a leaf ticket or kirby egg :] maybe let's wait and see how many eggs we can get and which side you'll choose.

Hi! I’m potentially looking for a 12 egg currency egg! Could trade multiple of the moons / moons with tbt if you liked? :)

heyy, i'm interested in the 21 august moon + another moon (any date works), maybe also some TBT?? do you know which 12 egg currency egg are you're looking for? :0

sure! and yes, I'm looking for a zen easter egg. can also wait to see which side you choose though :)

cool cool, will choose the nature side !

I'm looking for a leaf ticket or kirby egg :] maybe let's wait and see how many eggs we can get and which side you'll choose.

reckon that i'll be able to get you a leaf ticket egg c:

sure! and yes, I'm looking for a zen easter egg. can also wait to see which side you choose though :)

heya, was wondering how much TBT you'd like to add to the trade?

btw, ready to get you the zen easter egg - would you like a message?

wonderful! Thank you! Just lmk when you want the moon.

hihi, ready to trade! any message on the leaf egg??

Back