• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF: Rasher

fatmasterson

Bug Catcher Girl
Bells
Switch
5762-4464-7021
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (382) +
One of my last dreamies that I need. I'm having sort of a tough time finding someone
who is getting rid of him. I could offer 1mil for him or maybe more.

Please let me know if you can help!

Aw, he was on my campsite two weeks ago but cannot offer him a room since my town was already full D:

That's too bad, I keep hearing similar stories from other people. lol

At least, he was not a dreamie of mine but it happens to me four times with someone I really want ><

Luckily for me I haven't gotten anyone I've wanted in my campsite.
Hmmm, maybe I'm not so lucky then. o u o"

That's so typical! You're the second person looking for him and only the other day someone had him as a giveaway but no one was around! So annoying when you know people want these guys but no one is about when they are moving!

In my defense I just joined this site today.
I've been looking for Rasher for a while now so my friend
recommended I try to find him on this site. So far no luck though. </3

Oh right didn't realise you had joined today! Welcome to the forums! Hopefully he will pop up again, this is a great place for villager hunting!

Thanks a bunch!
Hopefully I'll get lucky enough to find someone else getting rid of him. ^ u ^

Hi I have him in my town I can try and get him to move sometime this week? If you don't find him sometime soon message me!

Aw man, I'm looking for Rasher too. He's my number one dreamie! :D

I hope you find him as well. ^^ Best of luck!

You have been served by Gigi. She wants your pretty booty on Gaia. This is Cherry from Harvest and I still want your bacon.

You have been served by Gigi. She wants your pretty booty on Gaia. This is Cherry from Harvest and I still want your bacon.

Everyone wants my bacon~
You know to people on the outside everything you say sounds really really creepy.
Now that I think about it it's creepy to everyone really. XD

Back