• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying [LF] nothing, got them all!

beep help please

Hi thank you for trade yesterday.
I can give you a blue rose for fee. When you are available let me know:)
Post automatically merged:

Ah sorry I thought you were only looking for one blue roses but title has changed.

Ah sorry I thought you were only looking for one blue roses but title has changed.
hi! yeah, i realized i need more flowers than i thought i would for my idea to work. if you have blue roses you'd be willing to sell though i'd love to buy them!

hi! yeah, i realized i need more flowers than i thought i would for my idea to work. if you have blue roses you'd be willing to sell though i'd love to buy them!

I have those hybrids for sale 1nmt or 1tbt each:
Blue roses/10
Green mums/2

How about I give you two mums for free and you can buy 5 blue roses?

I have those hybrids for sale 1nmt or 1tbt each:
Blue roses/10
Green mums/2

How about I give you two mums for free and you can buy 5 blue roses?
i actually found i don't need the mums but i'll definitely buy the blue roses :3 i'll set up a dodo code, thank you!

Hey! I have all the red and orange roses you’re looking for. And 4 yellow roses

Here’s my wishlist!

hi! i can trade you a natural square table diy for the four yellows? i don't need orange anymore ^^

I can give 4 orange roses for either purple hyacinths or IGB.

Edit: Also black streetlights if you have them
i found everything i needed but thank you anyway! <3

Last edited:
Back