• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Global [LF] NA 285,404,406,413, WA & Promos!!// [H] Lots of Series 1-5!!

@Nummles - If you're talking about me my trading the 1-4 doubles, yes I am! (sorry i'm so tired words are confusing lol!) I do prefer Series 5 NPCs be traded for Series 5 NPCs, but there's always options depending on cards!! c:

@Nummles - If you're talking about me my trading the 1-4 doubles, yes I am! (sorry i'm so tired words are confusing lol!) I do prefer Series 5 NPCs be traded for Series 5 NPCs, but there's always options depending on cards!! c:
No I totally get that! I actually do not have any Series 5 NPCS, they are too rare! They should've had 2 per pack. Anyways, so in your google docs. If they are red - are you missing those? I am just making sure.

@Nummles - I know eh! Especially with there being 24 NPCs to 24 Regular villagers! I actually have all of Series 1-4, I'm missing Merengue & the ones from WA and Series 5 on the first post, I figured it might be easier to keep my doubles and wants separate! But depending on which you need, I can find something of yours one of my friends might want!

@Nummles - I know eh! Especially with there being 24 NPCs to 24 Regular villagers! I actually have all of Series 1-4, I'm missing Merengue & the ones from WA and Series 5 on the first post, I figured it might be easier to keep my doubles and wants separate! But depending on which you need, I can find something of yours one of my friends might want!
Oh okay that makes sense then! So these are the cards I am hoping to possibly get from you...
#201 - Rover and #359 - Apple. GOOGLE DOC - is where the cards that I have available to trade. I have some pending out at the bottom - but I have a ton of extra cards

Hiii, i would be interested in your Celest from Series 5 ☺️, in my signature is a link ti the ones i have to trade for, let me know if one would interest you . Im located in France

hi, Im looking for 407 Celeste is she available still? I have 406 Blathers or 405 Wilbur to trade, in Canada aswell

Hi, I have an extra Wisp and Harvey; I need wardell and 423 Tom Nook. Let me know if you would like to trade!

BumpBump Again! Thanks for everyone who traded last time, I'm in the final stretch! 3 more series 5!!

Back