Global [LF] NA 285,404,406,413, WA & Promos!!// [H] Lots of Series 1-5!!

@Nummles - If you're talking about me my trading the 1-4 doubles, yes I am! (sorry i'm so tired words are confusing lol!) I do prefer Series 5 NPCs be traded for Series 5 NPCs, but there's always options depending on cards!! c:

@Nummles - If you're talking about me my trading the 1-4 doubles, yes I am! (sorry i'm so tired words are confusing lol!) I do prefer Series 5 NPCs be traded for Series 5 NPCs, but there's always options depending on cards!! c:
No I totally get that! I actually do not have any Series 5 NPCS, they are too rare! They should've had 2 per pack. Anyways, so in your google docs. If they are red - are you missing those? I am just making sure.

@Nummles - I know eh! Especially with there being 24 NPCs to 24 Regular villagers! I actually have all of Series 1-4, I'm missing Merengue & the ones from WA and Series 5 on the first post, I figured it might be easier to keep my doubles and wants separate! But depending on which you need, I can find something of yours one of my friends might want!

@Nummles - I know eh! Especially with there being 24 NPCs to 24 Regular villagers! I actually have all of Series 1-4, I'm missing Merengue & the ones from WA and Series 5 on the first post, I figured it might be easier to keep my doubles and wants separate! But depending on which you need, I can find something of yours one of my friends might want!
Oh okay that makes sense then! So these are the cards I am hoping to possibly get from you...
#201 - Rover and #359 - Apple. GOOGLE DOC - is where the cards that I have available to trade. I have some pending out at the bottom - but I have a ton of extra cards

Hiii, i would be interested in your Celest from Series 5 ☺️, in my signature is a link ti the ones i have to trade for, let me know if one would interest you . Im located in France

hi, Im looking for 407 Celeste is she available still? I have 406 Blathers or 405 Wilbur to trade, in Canada aswell

Hi, I have an extra Wisp and Harvey; I need wardell and 423 Tom Nook. Let me know if you would like to trade!

BumpBump Again! Thanks for everyone who traded last time, I'm in the final stretch! 3 more series 5!!

Back