• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading LF: merengue, last dreamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamiyan89

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (21) +
i'd really love to have her she is my last dreamie, i'm offering 30 mil if anyone has her.

Adding 10mil to Kamiyan's offer.

if she pops up in my sisters cycling town you can have her, shes resetting in a few days

heheh thanks for tying to help me, i sent her a pm and she says that at most she will have merengue on boxes at 2am acc time and i'll be sleeping by then, so i don't know what will happen tomorrow so if i could get her now that would be great if not i'll wait for tomorrow to see what happens, thanks :)

bump because i'm new on that site and i can't post, and because of that they are not paying to much attetion to my offers :(

I have her...Trying to cycle her out but now Kidd is leaving. Bleh. Anyways, I can let you know if she is leaving when/ever.

Me too. So sad of getting rid of Kidd now all of a sudden :( Got him from a really nice person so I'm pretty much ugh no hope she isn't angry with me.

i know that person won't be angry at you, you seem an honest person so don't worry :).

another bump because the ACC thread didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back