• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF Marshal

ok someone better give you marshal :c youve been looking forever D: </3

aww don't give up, i hope you get him soon! have u posted on the official "looking for" thread? that's how i got my marshal, some kind stranger just randomly contacted me - so that might help. will keep a lookout for u too xx

aww don't give up, i hope you get him soon! have u posted on the official "looking for" thread? that's how i got my marshal, some kind stranger just randomly contacted me - so that might help. will keep a lookout for u too xx

i've posted there a while ago, but i've tried again now (fingers crossed!) thank you for your support c':

Maybe you should change title to "Julian or Punchy for Marshal" or something like that? I was about to forget about Beau, I thought I'll never get him, but thanks to Hound00med, Nikkified and TARDIS I got him for free, so Don't give up D:

Last edited:
Maybe you should change title to "Julian or Punchy for Marshal" or something like that? I was about to forget about Beau, I thought I'll never get him, but thanks to Hound00med, Nikkified and TARDIS I got him for free, so Don't give up D:

don't worry i won't give up, marshal is waiting for me somewhere c:< atleast now when I get him (whenever that is), i'll feel reeaaaallllyyyy happy since i've been searching for him for ages... i love that feeling <3 i gurantee i'll be screaming lol

Last edited:
I GOT MARSHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SCREMAING OSIDK CATI CANT IM SO EXICTEDE

I am so happy for you! D:

Will you still talk to even though, I'm Marshal-less? :'(

Hahahaha

I am so happy for you! D:

Will you still talk to even though, I'm Marshal-less? :'(

Hahahaha

omg OF COURSE!!!
I'LL KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR YOU NOW
MY FRIEND HAS HIM MOVING SO I'LL GET HIM TO GIVE MARSHAL TO YOU AAAH

Last edited:
I told you! You didn't use up your luck for getting a random generous gift!
Awwww, and yay, still friends! HAHA; omg!

Let me visit him after you stop celebrating! XD

Are you shaking in excitement! oMGOMGOMGomg so happy for you, lol!
and yet, so jealous! oh you know me ;)

I was about to say, I just got him today and was going to give him to you... But this works out. now we both have Marshal ^^!

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's my dreamie too, to be fair. lol

AHHHH, congrats! I've been stalking this thread since you made it!

Hooray, you did it Maki (huhuhu...)!

I told you! You didn't use up your luck for getting a random generous gift!
Awwww, and yay, still friends! HAHA; omg!

Let me visit him after you stop celebrating! XD

Are you shaking in excitement! oMGOMGOMGomg so happy for you, lol!
and yet, so jealous! oh you know me ;)

YES omg come visit to see him xD
now that's left is to get his house in a good spot!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was about to say, I just got him today and was going to give him to you... But this works out. now we both have Marshal ^^!

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's my dreamie too, to be fair. lol

no omg i couldn't of let you do that... he's your dreamie too!
yay for both of us!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHHH, congrats! I've been stalking this thread since you made it!

Hooray, you did it Maki (huhuhu...)!

omgomg thank you!!! YAY FOR MAKI <3 (I HOPE THERE'S A SEASON 2????)

Last edited:
Back