• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path LF Dark Forest Stepping Stones

LadyDestani

🌷Happy Little Leif🌷
Staff
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I'm thinking of creating a 2nd town with a dark enchanted forest theme. I had a QR code for a stepping stone that was actually the inspiration for the whole town...but I had to factory reset my phone and lost it. :(

I've been searching for ages and can't find it again. The problem is I only saw it once and I'm pretty sure it popped up while I was looking for something completely unrelated. I've never seen it in anyone's town. It was very unique.

The stepping stone was more like an X shape with darker gray around the edges and lighter gray towards the center. It was surrounded by a dark mossy green color.

I'm not asking anyone to spend hours searching for it, but if you happen to know the one I'm talking about, I'd be forever grateful if you could link it.

Unfortunately, those aren't the one I was looking for. But thank you for trying. I do like the first one you posted so I may find a use for that anyway.

I've been searching for days, but I finally found it!

Just in case anyone is curious:
tumblr_oyp84ukjxI1wcq32ro1_400.jpg

Back