Looking For LF Bunnie, Cousteau, & Francine

Hi! If u have trouble finding them, you can check the forum for shops that sell villagers~ Lots of shops on the Villager Trading Plaza should have the ones you’re looking for.
I sell her for 12 forum bells at my shop 🌸 .
U can make forum bells really easily by commenting on a few threads! Plus it can save you your IGB 💫 goodluck!

Hi! If u have trouble finding them, you can check the forum for shops that sell villagers~ Lots of shops on the Villager Trading Plaza should have the ones you’re looking for.
I sell her for 12 forum bells at my shop 🌸 .
U can make forum bells really easily by commenting on a few threads! Plus it can save you your IGB 💫 goodluck!

Thanks for your reply. I’m actually new here so I still haven’t understand how all of this works. I honestly didn’t find a forum that constantly sells villagers and idk how the forum bell system works.. how to get them, where to find them, soo I’m a little bit lost:/

Np! Trading on this forum is actually better than trading almost anywhere else because scams rarely happen on this forum.

So on the left of your comments, you can see how many bells you have under your username and photo. Those are called "tbt". You can earn them by posting comments on threads around the forum. The longer a comment, the more tbt you earn, but don't spam comments otherwise a Mod can take away your tbt.

The forum you're in right now is the one that sells villagers on New Leaf. If you're looking for villages on New Horizons, you have to check the New Neighbor Network forum. Just click on any of the threads that say that villagers are for sale.

Here's a link to my villager shop that you can check out: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...n-hybrids-igb-unorderables-anything-3.584816/

Np! Trading on this forum is actually better than trading almost anywhere else because scams rarely happen on this forum.

So on the left of your comments, you can see how many bells you have under your username and photo. Those are called "tbt". You can earn them by posting comments on threads around the forum. The longer a comment, the more tbt you earn, but don't spam comments otherwise a Mod can take away your tbt.

The forum you're in right now is the one that sells villagers on New Leaf. If you're looking for villages on New Horizons, you have to check the New Neighbor Network forum. Just click on any of the threads that say that villagers are for sale.

Here's a link to my villager shop that you can check out: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...n-hybrids-igb-unorderables-anything-3.584816/

Okay thank you. Just one question.. how can I give my forum bells to another person? And I think I’ll check your forum out:)

Okay thank you. Just one question.. how can I give my forum bells to another person? And I think I’ll check your forum out:)

To pay to someone, you can click on the number of bells under their profile picture. A window will automatically pop up and you can send them bells via the "Donate" tab!

Lmk if u have other questions!

To pay to someone, you can click on the number of bells under their profile picture. A window will automatically pop up and you can send them bells via the "Donate" tab!

Lmk if u have other questions!

Thank you! And I think I got it now:)

Back