• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying LF a lot of flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBusattoFR

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Greetings, everyone.

I just got the "Perfect Town" and I want to make prettier paths in my city. Since I don't want to use patterns on the ground, I made paths with flowers (red and white roses). It was a huge amount of roses, not to mention that I want to make a garden for each villager with red and yellow tulips... Until I have enough hybrids to replace everything. It's a colossal work, which needs a ton of patience. So I'm wondering if you could help me with some hybrids of yours.
Here are the hybrids I will need for my town.

Paths : Blue roses + Blue pansies.
Gardens : Orange pansies + Orange tulips
Projects' and Places' surroundings : Rose roses + Rose tulips.

I can pay with in-game Bells. My FC and all the informations are in my signature.

Hey! I'd love to help you. But right now I don't have a lot of flowers 😅. Is it okay if I give you the flowers after I breed a lot of them?
It's okay, take your time :) just tell me when you're ready. For now I'll focus on my villager's gardens, so it might keep me busy for a while.

My town is full of hybrids. You're welcome to visit and pick what you want, except blue roses :)

Oh, how kind of you! Me permites ganar mucho tiempo! How many rose roses and/or tulips can I take? Also, what do you want in exchange?

I don't need any- Wait, now that you mention it, a villager just asked me for signatures. So if I could go to your town to get them, that would be a great help!
You can take as many as you need, as long as you leave me at least 9 of each to keep growing them back! :)

Sure, please come! Make yourself at home aha. I'm going to open my gates.
I may not take too much, maybe two pairs of each "species" I need, except the blue roses.

Ok, thank you! I'm on my way now.
Okay so, I took a pair of these species: black tulips, rose roses, orange roses, rose tulips, orange tulips, orange pansies and blue pansies. That might be okay for now, I'll just be patient enough to breed them. Thanks again! Just a little question though : I don't remember how many hybrids spawn each day. Isn't it up to five or something like that?

I don't actually know myself, since the ratio isn't stable. Even if you try growing hybrids, there's no law saying that they will spawn another hybrid 100% accurately. In the same way that hybrids spawn from normal flowers, also normal flowers may spawn from hybrids. It's just faster that from hybrids usually spawn more hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back