• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lexi's Awesome Buyout Sale!

Piranha325 said:
I'm adding you both now, then I will open my gates up for the trades. :)
Hey Lexi... I had to quit playing and get ready for work (had people in my town when you opened your gate unfortunately)... PM me with the next time you might be on and I'll drop by and buy those 2 items. THX!

I want the lovely chair, loveseat, and classic chair. Please let me know how i have to send the bells. :gyroidsideways:

luzma said:
I want the lovely chair, loveseat, and classic chair. Please let me know how i have to send the bells. :gyroidsideways:
The loveseat was sold already. Someone PM'd me about buying it for 30k. Unless you can top that, you can have that with the other items. Also, offer?

You need a friend code and Wi-Fi connection to come to my town and buy the items.

@Killerpanda: Offer? B)

Back