• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lexi's Awesome Buyout Sale!

Piranha325 said:
I'm adding you both now, then I will open my gates up for the trades. :)
Hey Lexi... I had to quit playing and get ready for work (had people in my town when you opened your gate unfortunately)... PM me with the next time you might be on and I'll drop by and buy those 2 items. THX!

I want the lovely chair, loveseat, and classic chair. Please let me know how i have to send the bells. :gyroidsideways:

luzma said:
I want the lovely chair, loveseat, and classic chair. Please let me know how i have to send the bells. :gyroidsideways:
The loveseat was sold already. Someone PM'd me about buying it for 30k. Unless you can top that, you can have that with the other items. Also, offer?

You need a friend code and Wi-Fi connection to come to my town and buy the items.

@Killerpanda: Offer? B)

Back