• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

letters to someone -

congrats,

you think you can do whatever you want to me
lol, congratulations you can do whatever you want
but not to me.
lie to someone else. you can have fun drinking & driving & speeding and getting tickets. you expect me to care or feel sorry for you?

you wonder why I think I'm growing out of you.

congrats,

you think you can do whatever you want to me
lol, congratulations you can do whatever you want
but not to me.
lie to someone else. you can have fun drinking & driving & speeding and getting tickets. you expect me to care or feel sorry for you?

you wonder why I think I'm growing out of you.

date me instead ;'(

Dear everyone,

There is a spooky scary skeleton inside all of us.

Sans is a spooky scary skeleton.

Papyrus is also a spooky scary skeleton.

Therefore we can all make bad jokes and cook spaghetti because we all have Sans and Papyrus inside us.

Sincerely, somebody who made this shocking realisation. And decided to share it just because she can.

dear sharks

I will rise as the ocean god and protect all of u one day just wait

Dear friend,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I went and visited you a few weeks ago and said hi. I bet I looked funny dressed in all camo and waddling around, haha! But you have been there too ^.^ I hope to see you after winter and tell you about all of the crazy things that have happened. You won't believe what happened yesterday! You will get a kick out of it, I'm sure!

I just want to say I miss you. I have to keep telling myself this isn't goodbye, but rather, "see you later". Buts it's so hard to deal with, even after a year and a few months have gone by. Watch over me. Watch over all of us.

-your old friend

Dear -,

I wish I had the courage to talk to you and introduce myself but I would have no idea what to say afterwords, I wish you just noticed me first somehow and messaged me some way but I'm sure that'll never happen. :/

-your secret admirer

Dear Girl,

She told me to end my life, I told her to go and f*** herself. Well, her pathetic self stopped me in my tracks, but now she sleeps with one eye open. That's the price she paid. I took a knife and cut out her eye, I took it home and watched it wither and die. Well, she's lucky that I didn't slit her smile, that's why she sleeps with one eye open. That's the price she paid.

I said, hey, girl with one eye, get your filthy fingers out of my life. I said, hey, girl with one eye, I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry.

Oh, my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt, that's why you sleep with one eye open. That's the price you paid. I said, hey, girl with one eye, get your filthy fingers out of my life. I said, hey, girl with one eye, I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry. You made me cry, you made me cry, you made me cry.

I said, hey, girl with one eye, get your filthy fingers out of my life. I said, hey, girl with one eye, get your filthy fingers out of my life.

I said, hey, girl with one eye, get your filthy fingers out of my life. I said, hey, girl with one eye, I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry.

From the girl you tease.

Last edited:
dear <3,

hi. i wish i could talk to you. my friend knows you since you're on her basketball team, and I've been meaning to try to just say hi. but i can't, because i feel like you'll think im weird in someway. just wish you'd notice me somehow. i only get to see you in lunch, but we see each other after school sometimes? plus band practice, which is cool. maybe ill talk to you sometime, and we'll get to know each other. sound good?

from, the girl you don't notice!

Dear Jayden,

Tomorrow I'm going to call you, hopefully you didn't change your number. I hope you still remember me. I have so much to tell you, I hope you have a lot to tell me. I forgot about your number, but I found it. I smilled at what I had wrote around it, such happy times. My life seemed to go down hill ever since you left. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow.

From, Alexis.

dear shortie,

a few things have changed since i last wrote in this thread. :blush:
my friend told me you wanted to get to know me better, and i've been wanting to as well. but i never seem to get to talk to you. we almost sat together in lunch, but that didn't work out. did it? but hopefully soon, i get to talk to you. it scares me because it's almost the end of the year and we have never said a word to each other. :(

from, someone. <3

Dear Kim Kardashian,

Stop....just stop....your not good.....get good please

~neikkocat

Back