let me draw ur mayor in Colors 3D (not taking requests atm)

...omg... They're so beautiful! ;;//A//;; Everything about this drawing is just perfect. *sobs* Thank you so much for drawing my OCs. Blue and Red are so adorable in your style. I just really admire your work overall ^7^ I'll treasure this picture forever. *hugs tightly* d=(?▽`)=b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, Neptune is the hottest babe in Sailor Moon (imo), so I'm happy you made Blue resemble her <3

; v; omg thank you. y'all are so good at saying nice things, teach me your ways
You're totally welcome, they were really fun to draw. :D (awh their names are Blue and Red)

And yeah totally haha actually it's a hard tie between her and Uranus for me huehue

OMG I LOVE IT!

Yay! I'm glad. =]

I only JUST saw this now and it's adorable!!! Thanks!! <3333 :D

whoa I missed your reply somehow, I thought you didn't see your chibi yet haha! Just came across this while I was combing the thread for usernames. XP You're welcome!! Glad you like it. :D

@C r y s t a l- here is yours~

@hanashi - yours is done also!

@Kanabanana - i didn't know which ref to follow for color scheme so I winged it a bit.

hope you guys like them!

Now unless I'm miscounting disgustingly, that is everyone! I'm going to update the first post now. And if I'm correct, that was 27 chibis! I don't know if I improved at all but that was fun. :lemon: Thanks everyone as always. Idk if I'll open requests again soon. Maybe next time you see me I'll be trying to gouge you for bells. ;)

@Kanabanana - i didn't know which ref to follow for color scheme so I winged it a bit.

hope you guys like them!

Now unless I'm miscounting disgustingly, that is everyone! I'm going to update the first post now. And if I'm correct, that was 27 chibis! I don't know if I improved at all but that was fun. :lemon: Thanks everyone as always. Idk if I'll open requests again soon. Maybe next time you see me I'll be trying to gouge you for bells. ;)

omggggggggg THANKS! Polyeena looks so cute nao omgggg you even added the bell & the sign omg omg Thanks 8D & I love the colours used THHANKs Omg

I'd give you bells, ya cutie.

I know u would bby let's throw bells all over the place 8D

omggggggggg THANKS! Polyeena looks so cute nao omgggg you even added the bell & the sign omg omg Thanks 8D & I love the colours used THHANKs Omg

Haha you're welcome! :3 I'm glad you liked the colors too, heh. And awwh you're still using that headshot as your avatar. :B

I know u would bby let's throw bells all over the place 8D
Make it rainnnn.
giphy.gif

I-I-It's beautiful I love it.
awh ty, I'm glad you like it. ^^

ill always shove bells in ur face <3

y always shoved in my face tho lmao can you gently caress my face with things instead ;0

i can show you the bells...

shinging, shimmering, splendid...

Now tell me, Pumpki, when was the last time you paid your home debt?

it's incredible how far this reference went over my head at first. I haven't seen that movie in too long, I guess. D: *squishes you all 4 being 2 cute*

idk what i'm supposed to do with all these unclaimed chibis, I guess I will burn them on a bonfire.

I made myself one with my new skillz hahahaha

but other than that I'm still being a lazyass. Also made some minor changes to the current wip. How do I background :rolleyes:

http://conductordist.tumblr.com/post/95516756024/wip

idk when this place got so cute but i like it :cool:

there you are :eek: I did your chibi awhile back, it's on the first page so you don't have to hunt for it. :p
and thank you! :blush:
OMG, that's the cutest thing I ever saw! (o≧V≦)o THANK YOU! o3o

whispers pumpkaboo
touches it gently

also yes /caresses ur face

Back