• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Least Favorite Villagers?

gbrrrl

lil picante
Bells
not sure if this has been discussed already. mercy, I’m new here!

I definitely keep Elise at an arms-length myself. not to mention she constantly asks for advice in gift-giving...thankfully I lead her astray each time, lol.

Octavian also makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
not sure if this has been discussed already. mercy, I’m new here!

I definitely keep Elise at an arms-length myself. not to mention she constantly asks for advice in gift-giving...thankfully I lead her astray each time, lol.

Octavian also makes me uncomfortable.

Hahaha I love the topic! I can't remember which villager it was. I think it was Merry or Rosie, but I didn't appreciate their term of endearment for me. It sounded condescending every time they would talk to me. I'm like "this is my camp, I could ban you, you know?" Anyway, I did xD, that's why I don't remember who it was. I go out of my way to not invite Fuschia, Mira, Pierto and Stitches because I don't like they're colour palettes; they hurt my eyes. I get annoyed when Twiggy is at my camp because when he/she greets me it's this weird electronic music that's like nails on a chalkboard. I hide Octavian in my cabin (I still need some harmony essence, so I keep him). Rodeo and Rilla scare me, and Gaston looks cheesed every time he talks to me (all I ever do is find his book, which he keeps losing even though he PROMISES me time and time again he won't lose it anymore), so I hardly invite him too...wow, I avoid a lot of the villagers, unless I need their essence LOL

Last edited:
This is hysterical! Seems like most of the ones you avoid are my favs, Pietro is my bestie...but I do lean toward the sheep. I lobe Ribbot. I don’t care for the dogs. They bore me and I’m a dog person in life.

Literally any monkey, their design to assemble some human/monkey baby mutated thing is just grotesque. Not a fan of most birds either..like eh.

Back