• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Least favorite pizza topping?

From what I've tried, pineapple and onions. I also hate shrimp as a principle so I'll add that to the list. I can handle anything else on my pizza that I've tried mushrooms or olives or whatever and liked them all but onions and pineapple are a no from me. Pineapples are just too sweet and clash with the taste but that's just me!

Capsicum/peppers bc I am allergic. Also if the olives are too salty I'm not a fan of them either.

Capsicum/peppers bc I am allergic. Also if the olives are too salty I'm not a fan of them either.

ahh that sucks. i used to dislike bell peppers a lot before, especially warm ones but yeah now i can stand most of them.. although green can be very bitter without the right things to go along with it.

I'm Jewish so I can't have meat on pizza as it is, but I once had beef with vegan cheese and the meat was just,,, ew. not sure how people eat it lol
I also really dislike
-Pinapple
-Onion
-Anchovies
-Olives
-MeatFeast styles
etc

Pineapples and green bell peppers. I mean, I love both but just not on pizza...

pepperoni that's a teeny bit too spicy so by the 3rd last slice of pizza u need some milk

Never had it, but sardines. I'm rarely picky about toppings, and I know that topping isn't even all that common (I think) where I am anyway. But still xD

Pineapple finely shredded is G O O D ahem...moving on...

Apple. Just. No.

The only topping I ever get on pizza is pepperoni lol I have pretty bland tastes soo for least favorite I guess any kind of fish/seafood. Shrimp pizza sounds and looks like a crime against humanity. Everything else I just don't care much for the taste (olives, peppers, etc)

One time, a pizza restaurant near my place sells a pizza with lots of marshmallow as the toppings. I didn't even try that but I know it must be gross. Even kids were not ordering that one. Later I found out that the marshmallow pizza wasn't selling well and ended up in the dumpster :/ Such a waste...

Anything that had parents.

To all you meat-eating heathens - Give PEAS a chance. :D

Back