• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Least favorite furniture series

All special furniture series. Can't stand them. Pave looks alright, Egg is gross, Spooky I just don't wanna, Harvest is even more gross than Egg, and Jingle is ok as well, but would never want in my house.

Balloon set for sure. Also dislike the Kiddie set & the lovely set, because those sets have really obnoxious colors and I don't like looking at them.

i just hate the idea of furniture sets in general ugh
i think the HHA score should be based on how rare the items in your house are, how they're arranged, and how much time you spend decorating your house... not on whether they all match with each other and your "~theme~"

but thas just me idk Lyle's the worst and my house is a mess

(other than that it's probably the balloon, egg, and harvest stuff)

Who thought it was a good idea to put an entire friggin pink set in the game?! Hideous.

Balloon set for sure. Also dislike the Kiddie set & the lovely set, because those sets have really obnoxious colors and I don't like looking at them.

agree with all of these!
also the golden series looks beyond ugly as a set

The balloon set, IT'S SO FREAKING COMMON! Not to mention it doesn't even look that good! As for my favourite set, that might go to the kiddie set. I know everyone hates it but I like it since it's the most colourful furniture, can be placed anywhere in house yet still bring feng shui and my favourite character's house has a complete kiddie set. I also like the modern and sleek sets.

Last edited:
Most of the special furniture sets.. I feel like they are really lazy.. the most successful furniture sets in my opinion has some sort of diversity in design, but the spooky, jingle, etc. it's just so poorly designed. I also hate the harvest set.. The little feet creep me out lol.

The balloon series. except for the balloon dog lamp, that's pretty cute

Back