• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lazy Villager Tier List

05C79E74-AAF4-465A-9945-DA766730CD43.png

Clay was an early Pussville resident and he seemed to respect the puss and kept gifting me cat towers

I’m actually happy to see that my S-tiers are at least ranked S, A, and B on a lot of people’s lists. 🥺💛

2AB7AC74-38EA-4E8D-A5CA-9E8A4F07CE76.png

(I see Elmer and Papi fluctuate a lot with others. More love for me. 👀)

my-image (2).png

For whatever reason, something about Bob makes him like the "ultimate" lazy villager to me. It just suits him.

Not in order. S is Gold. I feel like A and B are pretty even.
Untitled.png

Decided to do it again. There are still alot of lazies I have yet to meet.

my-image (3).png

Last edited:
I didn't realize there was a 2.0 version until I finished my tiering! I can't be bothered to redo it so here it is...
my-image.png

1713417538240.png

I don’t know why but the lazy boys are a bit of a struggle for me. The middle tiers are a mess cause I really don’t know what I think of a lot of the lazies.

On the one hand they are sweet (if sometimes gross) babies, I can’t really hate any of them. But I find I feel pretty neutral about most of them, design wise.

Weber is absolutely number 1 for me. I let him go because I really really hated his house, and partly just a bad impulse, but I think I will actually probably bring him back because he is the lazy villager I felt most attached to.

I also really love Cole and Rex - which is funny, because at one time I was very eager for Rex to move away. But looking back, I really loved having him on my island.

I have not yet had Benjamin on my island but of all the villagers the dogs have probably grown on me the most, so I would like to try having him around.

And then clay is a cute little hamster based on Japanese history/ archeology, so of course I love him.

I have moe on my island right now, and I still getting to know him. We’ll see if that magic ‘click’ happens and he becomes a fave.

I haven’t ranked these within the tiers. I didn’t realise there were so many lazies!

IMG_5195.jpeg

Derwin - my first ever favourite villager from my mum’s Wild World town when I was little, he’s special 😊
S - I love these villagers and would totally invite them.
A - really good villagers.
B - kind of average, but I don’t dislike any of them.
C - meh, wouldn’t really want them.
D - no 😂

Here is my updated lazy tier list 🙂.

IMG_7053.png

It’s subject to change as are my other tier list rankings.

Sometimes I think I rank Sherb S; I love him a lot but I don’t think I like him as much as Punchy. Claude right now is S tier since I’ve been interested in having him for some time and I like his design a lot. I did design his house in HHD though and had a lot of fun with it :D; that’s part of the story of how I started liking him.

I had Erik in NL for some time before I replaced him; it was a hard decision but I wanted to try another villager at the tjme. I think he’s my favorite deer villager 🙂.

Hornsby I’ve been interested in too for some time too. I think his design is really cute ☺️. I think I met him once on someone’s island and that’s part of how I started to like him more 🙂.

Back