Lazy Villager Tier List

05C79E74-AAF4-465A-9945-DA766730CD43.png

Clay was an early Pussville resident and he seemed to respect the puss and kept gifting me cat towers

I’m actually happy to see that my S-tiers are at least ranked S, A, and B on a lot of people’s lists. 🥺💛

2AB7AC74-38EA-4E8D-A5CA-9E8A4F07CE76.png

(I see Elmer and Papi fluctuate a lot with others. More love for me. 👀)

my-image (2).png

For whatever reason, something about Bob makes him like the "ultimate" lazy villager to me. It just suits him.

Not in order. S is Gold. I feel like A and B are pretty even.
Untitled.png

Decided to do it again. There are still alot of lazies I have yet to meet.

my-image (3).png

Last edited:
I didn't realize there was a 2.0 version until I finished my tiering! I can't be bothered to redo it so here it is...
my-image.png

1713417538240.png

I don’t know why but the lazy boys are a bit of a struggle for me. The middle tiers are a mess cause I really don’t know what I think of a lot of the lazies.

On the one hand they are sweet (if sometimes gross) babies, I can’t really hate any of them. But I find I feel pretty neutral about most of them, design wise.

Weber is absolutely number 1 for me. I let him go because I really really hated his house, and partly just a bad impulse, but I think I will actually probably bring him back because he is the lazy villager I felt most attached to.

I also really love Cole and Rex - which is funny, because at one time I was very eager for Rex to move away. But looking back, I really loved having him on my island.

I have not yet had Benjamin on my island but of all the villagers the dogs have probably grown on me the most, so I would like to try having him around.

And then clay is a cute little hamster based on Japanese history/ archeology, so of course I love him.

I have moe on my island right now, and I still getting to know him. We’ll see if that magic ‘click’ happens and he becomes a fave.

I haven’t ranked these within the tiers. I didn’t realise there were so many lazies!

IMG_5195.jpeg

Derwin - my first ever favourite villager from my mum’s Wild World town when I was little, he’s special 😊
S - I love these villagers and would totally invite them.
A - really good villagers.
B - kind of average, but I don’t dislike any of them.
C - meh, wouldn’t really want them.
D - no 😂

Here is my updated lazy tier list 🙂.

IMG_7053.png

It’s subject to change as are my other tier list rankings.

Sometimes I think I rank Sherb S; I love him a lot but I don’t think I like him as much as Punchy. Claude right now is S tier since I’ve been interested in having him for some time and I like his design a lot. I did design his house in HHD though and had a lot of fun with it :D; that’s part of the story of how I started liking him.

I had Erik in NL for some time before I replaced him; it was a hard decision but I wanted to try another villager at the tjme. I think he’s my favorite deer villager 🙂.

Hornsby I’ve been interested in too for some time too. I think his design is really cute ☺️. I think I met him once on someone’s island and that’s part of how I started to like him more 🙂.

Back