Lazy Villager Tier List

I had so much fun doing this!! Alot of my favourites come from nostalgia from old games. Thank you so much for sharing this :3
my-image.png

There are some really cute lazies and some I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. I would have all of the S tier villagers on my island tbh (I did have three of them at once at one point. That was a lot of bug talk.)

my-image (1).png

my-image (1).png

Lazy was honestly the hardest for me to decide who I wanted on my island (as I want one of every personality I limited myself to two). My precious Zucker had his place without question but it was REALLY hard to decide between my three S tiers.

Now it might look like I have a lot of villagers near the bottom, but it's just very hard for them to score any higher when the scale goes all the way up to Hornsby's level. I had to adjust the ranks accordingly

1602528200263.png

(also there are just so many lazies... How am I ever going to compare all of those? Pretty much all of the ones in D tier are 'okay, but don't care' to me. Except for Zucker. He can just get out and never return.)

Most of it is based off of looks. If Marty were here he'd be rank S for sure.
my-image.png

Just found these tier-maker threads, how fun! I have pretty strong opinions about lazy villagers so I did this one immediately haha

S = favourite villagers, A = I like them a lot, B = I like them, C = I'm pretty indifferent about them, D = I'd be upset if they moved into my ttown

my-image (6).png

Making this list gave me whiplash lol

I used to think I loved all lazies equally, but I never fully laid them all out on the table till now....
e561ee4cf6ba5461df5f6ec476beda94.png

View attachment 280399Really adore some of those in tier a and was only the fence on putting them in S, like Rex/Sundae (his Japanese name, which I think is much cuter for him), who is the only lazy I’ve ever had in my island. Derwin, zucker, paolo, and moe too.Like some people are saying, lazies are kind of hit and miss for me. But Clay and Cole are just too perfect!

This tier list is the hardest one for me. I found for most of them what I feel is a mild, vaguely positive feeling. It made ranking them very difficult and the lines between a, b, and c are pretty weak and flexible. I could seem myself potentially coming to like villagers from any of those tiers.

As a result it’s hard to imagine having any lazy but Cole on my island (clay lives on the secondary island) and when I have thought about it it has mostly been framed in my head as ‘getting a friend for Cole.’

I don’t know what it is, but I just don’t feel super excited about most of the lazies, as compared to most other types. I also don’t strongly dislike any of them.

Barold gets rated higher just because he is so so weird, and also because my husband really really likes him.
615CAC24-72B3-4DF9-BE96-0D8751A84188.jpeg

my-image (9).png

I'd probably take any villagers from S, A, or B on this list -- in general, I think a lot of the lazies are pretty cute. Even a few C tier ones might shift up if I'm getting low on tickets.

Back