• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

LATE NOVEMBER NOO

It's really not that far away. I waited a long time for new leaf, I can wait one measly month for an app.

It's better than waiting years, like they did when they first announced the game being made. That wait time is nothing imo

Considering this version of AC was placed on the back burner in favor of Super Mario Run, it's disappointing that we are forced to wait yet AGAIN!

Wow, I was really relieved when I saw late November because I expected to have to wait months after the announcement. I'm just hoping that once the app is out of the way, we'll get some news on a Switch game!

YAS, it'll come out when my partner is over and we can play together!!!

I bet we'll spend a few days just sitting in bed playing this...

I do wish it was a little sooner though, the direct got me excited

Doesn't need to be sooner silly, we already got it!

downloading the apk on android is really easy no matter where you are

is there any non-sorcerous way to get it on iOS? Or this is just for android for now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I was really relieved when I saw late November because I expected to have to wait months after the announcement. I'm just hoping that once the app is out of the way, we'll get some news on a Switch game!

AC Switch announcement is likely to be at either E3 2018 or late 2018/early 2019, IMO

I really wanna play now already! It makes me sad that they can in Australia. I look at the AC reddit and it is just flooded with pictures of people playing the game. :c It looks really cute guys! And they say you can earn Leaf Tickets (that are used to speed up things in the game, such as crafting) relatively easy. It does sorta suck to me that there is a need for "Leaf Tickets" at all though, but I suppose that is simply the nature of any mobile game these days--microtransactions are the norm.

I'm ok with waiting, I got stuff going on in November anyways, so it's not like I'd have a ton of time to play. Still stoked for when it does come out though!

I really wanna play now already! It makes me sad that they can in Australia. I look at the AC reddit and it is just flooded with pictures of people playing the game. :c It looks really cute guys! And they say you can earn Leaf Tickets (that are used to speed up things in the game, such as crafting) relatively easy. It does sorta suck to me that there is a need for "Leaf Tickets" at all though, but I suppose that is simply the nature of any mobile game these days--microtransactions are the norm.

you can play it if you make an australian apple ID, it's a lot easier than it sounds and someone has linked in this thread already to where you can sign up c:

also as for the microtransactions, it's a free app so they had to make their money somehow. Nintendo are usually quite fair about their microtransactions and so far as i've played the game i've never once had the urge to spend IRL money on Leaf Tickets - there are plenty of ways to earn them in game! ~

i'm finding it enjoyable but as the days go by it gets more and more tedious as nothing changes when you level up (it just becomes increasingly harder to do so with no real benefit), i'm so disappointed with there being no halloween event too :c
but i love AC to death so i'll continue playing even if it's just for the nostalgia

I know you can download the APK file for the app but I'm holding off until the official release mainly because I don't want to risk any complications of the Nintendo Accounts and regions.

its in 22 days guys and we will all play. XD

Back