• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

late night players to visit with

wildberry00

Pro Gamer
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
i am usualy playing after 10:30 eastern and am looking for someone to visit or be visited by, often.

Hi :] I'm usually awake 7PMish-7AMish on my current sleep schedule. Feel free to add me, but I would prefer to go to your town cause I am kinda distrustful when I first meet people, if that's okay with you.
I'll add you now since I'm writing this on my 3DS.

I'll add you :) FC is under avatar, town is skyloft and I'm in the EST, I'll come visit you

i regostered all u guys and will open my gates 2nite and monday night till from 12:00 am-2:00 am

id like some friends to visit too. Im up at night most of the time!

I'm usually playing late at night too. I don't have too much time during the day lol.

Hello, I also added all of you. I'm usually up quite late. Please feel free to PM and add me for a visit :) I'm fairly new to AC:NL as well.
FC: 0533-7355-3079

I play late at night. and ...it can get pretty quiet

Last edited:
Back