• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

last person to post wins

Sucks to see Bonk go away, if only it could only remain a thing over here at the Basement threads.
Such a shame. I had a lot of fun, thanks for all of the silly memories. 🔨
The toy hammer will forever remain in our hearts.

1711742727667.png

RIP
Toy Hammer

March 2024 - March 2024
Last words: *bonk*

I bought a permanent hammer too, maybe the bonks will last forever
I don’t think so 😭
Throw Beans and Bonk reactions will remain available until all Throwing Beans and Toy Hammer Rental items have automatically expired. If you wish to hold onto these reactions for one last hurrah, both items remain available with a 8 day expiry for 10 Bells each until the Shop closes.”

I don’t think so 😭
Throw Beans and Bonk reactions will remain available until all Throwing Beans and Toy Hammer Rental items have automatically expired. If you wish to hold onto these reactions for one last hurrah, both items remain available with a 8 day expiry for 10 Bells each until the Shop closes.”
Right- then maybe ours will last until the last rental hammer expires? Or maybe the mods will have to disable it manually, idk

Back