• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

last film you watched!

Catching Fire <3 C: I can't wait to see Divergent I just started reading it yesterday and finished it today.

I watched the original Godzilla again :) loved it, in preparation for the new one, I will be going from 1954 up to get ready for it lol!

American Hustle (the recent one, lol apparently there is some weirdo from 2007 that I don't know about)

Really good actually and the soundtrack was fantastic.

Last edited:
Haha, I last watched Monsters University with my younger sister and baby brother. @.@

Night Moves

It truly is a spectacular one. Gene Hackman is excellent.

Before that, 4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days.

This one was just such a depressing movie. But I will very highly recommend it.

Last edited:
THE RAID: Redemption! Holy **** it was amazing. I'm going to watch the 2nd one The Raid 2: Barandal at a prescreening today.

wwmd.jpg

just because awesome.

Back