• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Landscaping + Unorderables //offline 언 녕

Can i get 4 blue pansies ? ^^ 20 TBT

Last edited:
20 purple tulips and 8 elegant mush please!

if you're still here, ok.

Whenever you are available, may I have four blue hydrangeas, please? I will re-check to make sure I still have your FC, and send a VM just in case you miss this.

okok ill have 4 blue hydrangea starts for you when you come back on, i was sleepin :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get 4 blue pansies ? ^^ 20 TBT

yes.

may i please purchase
20 pink hydrangea starts
and
10 cedar saplings
for .. is it 150 tbt total ??​

if you're still here, ok.

okok ill have 4 blue hydrangea starts for you when you come back on, i was sleepin :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes.

That will be 140 TBT is that right? If you're online I can pick them up now!

yep, pick up!

ok i opened my gates since i saw a soggy in the friends list online LOL
gonna have to follow me when you get here though i dont have space near the train station

ok i opened my gates since i saw a soggy in the friends list online LOL
gonna have to follow me when you get here though i dont have space near the train station

yepp that should be me. okey dokey heading over now!

Thanks. Yeah, I was asleep, too. Not sure when you'll be on again, but sent a message with more details about my schedule. Also, I confirmed I still have your FC, and for now will send the TBT payment.

but i did wtf o:
----------
ok i readded .. the first time i added you it said we were already friends .. lolok opening again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open

but i did wtf o:
----------
ok i readded .. the first time i added you it said we were already friends .. lolok opening again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open
LOL idk what happened,i added you earlier as well and had to add you again to double check

If OK with you, I would like one pink hydrangea and three blue hydrangeas. I should still have your FC.

Back