• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Landscaping + Unorderables //offline 언 녕

Can i get 4 blue pansies ? ^^ 20 TBT

Last edited:
20 purple tulips and 8 elegant mush please!

if you're still here, ok.

Whenever you are available, may I have four blue hydrangeas, please? I will re-check to make sure I still have your FC, and send a VM just in case you miss this.

okok ill have 4 blue hydrangea starts for you when you come back on, i was sleepin :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get 4 blue pansies ? ^^ 20 TBT

yes.

may i please purchase
20 pink hydrangea starts
and
10 cedar saplings
for .. is it 150 tbt total ??​

if you're still here, ok.

okok ill have 4 blue hydrangea starts for you when you come back on, i was sleepin :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes.

That will be 140 TBT is that right? If you're online I can pick them up now!

yep, pick up!

ok i opened my gates since i saw a soggy in the friends list online LOL
gonna have to follow me when you get here though i dont have space near the train station

ok i opened my gates since i saw a soggy in the friends list online LOL
gonna have to follow me when you get here though i dont have space near the train station

yepp that should be me. okey dokey heading over now!

Thanks. Yeah, I was asleep, too. Not sure when you'll be on again, but sent a message with more details about my schedule. Also, I confirmed I still have your FC, and for now will send the TBT payment.

but i did wtf o:
----------
ok i readded .. the first time i added you it said we were already friends .. lolok opening again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open

but i did wtf o:
----------
ok i readded .. the first time i added you it said we were already friends .. lolok opening again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open
LOL idk what happened,i added you earlier as well and had to add you again to double check

If OK with you, I would like one pink hydrangea and three blue hydrangeas. I should still have your FC.

Back