Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
I want to finish landscaping my town but idk what to do with it......if you need an idea of my layout currently my da is in my signature

Make a flower garden, place a ton of different flowers (different kinds & colours) in one area and make it really lively and fun. You could add a flower arch or a flower clock too.

I already have two flower clocks in my town, thanks for the other suggestions tho :)

Hi! I just visited your dream town. I take it you're going for a fairy tale/pastel theme? It's looking good so far.

I would suggest lining your paths with alternating flowers/bushes. I'd recommend azaleas, particularly white azaleas. You could also use white and pink roses/carnations. Those would be lovely. Also, something I think works really well is lining the river with Jacob's ladders. You also have large areas that are just endless paths; while having large areas isn't bad, I'd recommend throwing a fountain or some bushes in large barren areas.

Also, there's an official dream address thread on this board (it's a sticky, I think) where you can check out other towns for inspiration.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your suggestions! I'll definitely take them in to consideration and check out some of those Dream towns. Yes my theme is pastel fairy tale :)

I actually did a screenshot of my town map, printed it off about 9 times and drew all over them with ideas of how/where i want things. I went through all the PWPs and wrote down which ones i wanted and marked where to put them. Also drew where i wanted paths too. Its really helped me develop my town :)

16999043_10155163999249636_6446141789615750860_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back