• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying LANDSCAPE MY TOWN !!! <3 Paying BTB and TBT <3

astraea

Bells
Feedback
100% (34) +
I got all my dreamies WOOOO!!!

In the process of focusing on acquiring my dreamies, I neglected my town… big time. I was tired of my landscaping being ruined every time someone moved in or out. Now that the houses are where they are, I want to hire someone who has a good aesthetic eye to landscape my town!

I would REALLY love examples of landscaping you've done, if you have it. I am paying a lot so I wanna make sure you can do a good job! I can also provide examples of what kind of vibe I am looking for.

What I want done:

First of all, I am going for a nature/magical forest/zen vibe.

Edit: cleanup and fossils are done :)

Cleanup – weeds pulled (not many), items scattered about gathered in one place so I can go through them, and unwanted flowers collected and disposed (you can have them, or sell them).

Digging up fossils + gyroids
– please collect them and place them in a specified part of my town. (no you may not keep the fossils. If you really want some, tell me, and I will contact you after I have gotten them assessed. I only want the ones that are not in my museum). Again, there are not many of these, so it shouldn’t take very long.

Remove unwanted flowers
- I only like the following: pink, white, black tulips + pink, white cosmos + pink, white, purple, black roses

Landscaping – I have a BUTT TON of starts and saplings for you to work with! I also have a lot of flowers. We can get into the specifics of my taste once someone has offered to do it. Also, you may chop down any trees you would like, I have plenty of saplings, and this will definitely need to be done. I would like you to be creative ! Use mushrooms, shells, flowers, bushes, etc. (I have a LOT of shells and mushrooms).

A forest – pretty simple, I just want a forest in a cute lil spot in my town. Mostly cedars with a few fruit trees and bushes scattered throughout (and obviously flowers <3)

The path – I guess visitors cannot lay down paths, but I would like you to leave a “void path” (if-you-will) that will let me know where I should lay it down. I only want it two squares wide, and I would LOVE if you could recommend a few paths that will go with your landscaping.

*This is going to take a while! Because of this, I am willing to pay a hefty sum for your services. I am providing most all of the materials (saplings, starts, flowers, bamboo shoots), but if you feel something else is needed to do the job, I will also pay for that. I can acquire anything you want to make my town cute ! Even hybrids, saplings, etc.

I am willing to pay 80 BTB and 3 Million IGB (unless you just want IGB, I can do that)!!! (This can be negotiated if you don’t think this is fair). I will also offer you all of my holly starts (I don’t like how they look), and there are ALOT. You will also get the option to take any saplings/starts/flowers you don’t use. I will also tip a hefty sum at the end if I love it! (which I am sure I will <3). This does not include any purchases necessary to complete the landscaping (i.e. more saplings, flowers, etc.), I will, of course, buy the materials needed as well.

I would prefer you to PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
I could do a few of these jobs, not all of them. I'm not sure if your still interested.

If you're still looking I can do some of these jobs...pls Vm me if u still need

Back