Buying LANDSCAPE MY TOWN !!! <3 Paying BTB and TBT <3

astraea

Bells
Feedback
100% (34) +
I got all my dreamies WOOOO!!!

In the process of focusing on acquiring my dreamies, I neglected my town… big time. I was tired of my landscaping being ruined every time someone moved in or out. Now that the houses are where they are, I want to hire someone who has a good aesthetic eye to landscape my town!

I would REALLY love examples of landscaping you've done, if you have it. I am paying a lot so I wanna make sure you can do a good job! I can also provide examples of what kind of vibe I am looking for.

What I want done:

First of all, I am going for a nature/magical forest/zen vibe.

Edit: cleanup and fossils are done :)

Cleanup – weeds pulled (not many), items scattered about gathered in one place so I can go through them, and unwanted flowers collected and disposed (you can have them, or sell them).

Digging up fossils + gyroids
– please collect them and place them in a specified part of my town. (no you may not keep the fossils. If you really want some, tell me, and I will contact you after I have gotten them assessed. I only want the ones that are not in my museum). Again, there are not many of these, so it shouldn’t take very long.

Remove unwanted flowers
- I only like the following: pink, white, black tulips + pink, white cosmos + pink, white, purple, black roses

Landscaping – I have a BUTT TON of starts and saplings for you to work with! I also have a lot of flowers. We can get into the specifics of my taste once someone has offered to do it. Also, you may chop down any trees you would like, I have plenty of saplings, and this will definitely need to be done. I would like you to be creative ! Use mushrooms, shells, flowers, bushes, etc. (I have a LOT of shells and mushrooms).

A forest – pretty simple, I just want a forest in a cute lil spot in my town. Mostly cedars with a few fruit trees and bushes scattered throughout (and obviously flowers <3)

The path – I guess visitors cannot lay down paths, but I would like you to leave a “void path” (if-you-will) that will let me know where I should lay it down. I only want it two squares wide, and I would LOVE if you could recommend a few paths that will go with your landscaping.

*This is going to take a while! Because of this, I am willing to pay a hefty sum for your services. I am providing most all of the materials (saplings, starts, flowers, bamboo shoots), but if you feel something else is needed to do the job, I will also pay for that. I can acquire anything you want to make my town cute ! Even hybrids, saplings, etc.

I am willing to pay 80 BTB and 3 Million IGB (unless you just want IGB, I can do that)!!! (This can be negotiated if you don’t think this is fair). I will also offer you all of my holly starts (I don’t like how they look), and there are ALOT. You will also get the option to take any saplings/starts/flowers you don’t use. I will also tip a hefty sum at the end if I love it! (which I am sure I will <3). This does not include any purchases necessary to complete the landscaping (i.e. more saplings, flowers, etc.), I will, of course, buy the materials needed as well.

I would prefer you to PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
I could do a few of these jobs, not all of them. I'm not sure if your still interested.

If you're still looking I can do some of these jobs...pls Vm me if u still need

Back