Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
jx2H5RD.jpg

lSwIupo.jpg

these are basically realistic portraits with a cartoonish twist on them.

Last edited:
r8 9/8 m8
the facial features are en punto but the dark half of her hair looks a li'l funky

Last edited:
lol i like it a lot but one hand is pointier than the other and the nose is kinda off-centered n its driving my ocd to a wall you feel? other than that its really cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah and the head shape (chin mostly) could use a little work too. keep it up !! :)

i think the lips are great! maybe fix up the head and neck shape and fix up some other facial features. Good drawing!

I really like it. Maybe the hands needs a few adjustments but it's hard. I know because I don't draw hands well lol. Besides that good job

I wouldn't really classify that as a "realistic" portrait but other than that for a cartoony drawing it looks OK

She looks great!! : D Maybe make her chin flatter, since MM has that funky chin shape? Other than that it's a good interpretation of a person - nice! :3

Oo these are nice! I like the second one especially she looks really cute. c: My only suggestion is to start working more on shading to bring your drawings more to life.

Back