• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Lakota's Art Shop 🌼 STATUS- ONLINE 🌼 🌻 TAKING REQUESTS🌻

Lakota

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (19) +
Lakota's Art Shop 🌼 STATUS- ONLINE 🌼 🌻 TAKING REQUESTS🌻

Hi there! I will now be taking art requests! I'm a little good at art so please don't make it to complicated :) each art piece I'm making for you is 5 tbt :) if you use this as a signature (your picture I make) please give me credit :) I will be taking requests all the time but make sure if it's your mayor describe or post a picture please or for another picture describe

Thanks!

Can only do sketches for now until July 7

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm interested in your offer! Do you think you could draw one of my OCs of your choice? My birthday is tomorrow so I think it'd be a lovely little present to have coming. ^-^ [x]

Thanks for considering and if you accept do you want me to send the TBT right away? :>

Hey there! I'm interested in your offer! Do you think you could draw one of my OCs of your choice? My birthday is tomorrow so I think it'd be a lovely little present to have coming. ^-^ [x]

Thanks for considering and if you accept do you want me to send the TBT right away? :>

It'll be done tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drawing now

Okay :) is it ok if I draw on paper first then take a pic then draw over it with a digital app ? @everyone

Okay :) is it ok if I draw on paper first then take a pic then draw over it with a digital app ? @everyone

Of course! And to post a picture you should see this little button that shows a tree. Click it and then choose from computer if it isnt already and then click choose file. Then choose the file and click upload files/images. :)

yeah its fine!
you can upload through imgur and copy the sharing link or do what shigure and skweekerz said

IMG_20160702_2030430_rewind.jpg

This is my starter

It might not look great but in digital it looks much better

Last edited:
My computer charger broke sadly, anyone know a digital drawing app? And my computer charger broke in Christmas

My computer charger broke sadly, anyone know a digital drawing app? And my computer charger broke in Christmas

There is one called Sketchbook Pro
Its free and I think it works really well for a free drawing app :3

Back