• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kyu's Shop, Furnitures, Gardering, DLC & Banker [UPDATED][OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd love to buy a golden shovel, lily lamp and lily record player please :)

Last edited:
Sure, ill prepare it c:

I make the stock when i have an order, because i need space for the others order, if you want 10, 20, 30 ill have it in a few hours, i hope you can undersand c:

Ok let me check the amount of items xD

Thank you! Please let me know how many and how much all in all! Ill be here for 3-4 hours more.

My apologies, I only need the following items:

Complete 7-11 set

Kitchen:

Microwave
Toaster
Dishwasher
Pickle Jar
Simple Kettle
Rice cooker
Lovely kitchen
Island kitchen
Kitchen Wall

Bathroom:

Spa Set including wall and tile
Claw-foot tub
Men's toilet
Bath Tub

Musical Instruments:

Djimbe Drum
Timpano Drum
Cello
Folk Guitar
Metal Guitar
Ukelele
Ebony Piano
Ivory Piano
Jingle Piano
Harpsichord
Japanese Drum
Biwa Lute
Metronome
Sanshin
Sitar

And all food items you have. Thanks!

Last edited:
can I buy 10 clovers + 10 jacob's ladder? do you have that many? also do you have the throwing beans tool? 0:

I'd like the sloppy series for 150 tbt. I know you said one set per order, but can you possibly get me 5 Jacob's ladders with that too? I'll pay you as soon as you reply. You must be very busy so take your time, thanks :]

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to buy a golden shovel, lily lamp and lily record player please :)

sure, ill prepare it C:

Thank you! Please let me know how many and how much all in all! Ill be here for 3-4 hours more.

My apologies, I only need the following items:

Complete 7-11 set

Kitchen:

Microwave
Toaster
Dishwasher
Pickle Jar
Simple Kettle
Rice cooker
Lovely kitchen
Island kitchen
Kitchen Wall

Bathroom:

Spa Set including wall and tile
Claw-foot tub
Men's toilet
Bath Tub

Musical Instruments:

Djimbe Drum
Timpano Drum
Cello
Folk Guitar
Metal Guitar
Ukelele
Ebony Piano
Ivory Piano
Jingle Piano
Harpsichord
Japanese Drum
Biwa Lute
Metronome
Sanshin
Sitar

And all food items you have. Thanks!

ok ill prepare and let me get how many TBT bells are, ill update the order list C: and ill send you a PM or VM

can I buy 10 clovers + 10 jacob's ladder? do you have that many? also do you have the throwing beans tool? 0:

sure, and i have the beans too C:

Hi, do you have a tteok plate?

yes i have it C:

I'd like the sloppy series for 150 tbt. I know you said one set per order, but can you possibly get me 5 Jacob's ladders with that too? I'll pay you as soon as you reply. You must be very busy so take your time, thanks :]

sure, the sloppy series and the 5 jacob's ladders C:, ill prepare it

Last edited:
Hello! Do you still have:

Full 7-11 set (mainly after the 24-Hr-ABD so if you only have that it's cool too!) 150 TBT
Lovely Phone (not sure if you have one but if you do that would be awesome!) @15TBT
Hibiscus (also not sure because you say all DLCs but not sure if you mean regional!) @15TBT

So if you have all that would be 180 TBT I think! Please let me know if you don't have something so I can revise my order!

Last edited:
oh nice! I would like to change my order then: it'd be

10 clovers
8 jacob's ladder
2 throwing beans

thank you very much in advance <:

Hello! Do you still have:

Full 7-11 set (mainly after the 24-Hr-ABD so if you only have that it's cool too!) 150 TBT
Lovely Phone (not sure if you have one but if you do that would be awesome!) @15TBT
Hibiscus (also not sure because you say all DLCs but not sure if you mean regional!) @15TBT

So if you have all that would be 180 TBT I think! Please let me know if you don't have something so I can revise my order!

yes i have all C:, and when i say set, is because is de original set, and the set 7/11 have the ABD and the top C: in total 10 items

ill prepare your order C:

oh nice! I would like to change my order then: it'd be

10 clovers
8 jacob's ladder
2 throwing beans

thank you very much in advance <:

ok ill change it xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, ill stop to taking order because my inventory and town is full and i need to deliver all D:
i hope all can understand :C

Ah okay awesome! Once I am on my laptop again I will send the TBT!

sure, ill prepare it C:

ok ill prepare and let me get how many TBT bells are, ill update the order list C: and ill send you a PM or VM

sure, and i have the beans too C:

yes i have it C:

sure, the sloppy series and the 5 jacob's ladders C:, ill prepare it

Thanks! Please let me know when its ready. Im normally available from 8am EST to 3PM EST. Thanks!

Hi! Is it possible for me to order the weeding day set and birthday set? Please let me know the total? :)

May I please order 6 jacob ladders, 8 blue pansies, 4 purple pansies, 1 holiday stocking and 1 black formal pants? Total is 64 tbt. c:

Last edited:
I'd like 5 jacobs ladders, 5 blue roses, 1 Golden rod and 4 purple roses for a total of 88 TBT (I believe) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back