• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ช'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ โ˜†๏พ [ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ]

Hi Seularin! :) Could I purchase
diner counter chair- One pink, one cream?
diner counter table- one pink, one cream?
diner mini table- One pink, one cream?
diner sofa- One pink, one cream?
diner neon sign (purple) one?

I realize I'm asking for several items, so please take your time! Would 8NMT be enough? :)

Hi Seularin! :) Could I purchase
diner counter chair- One pink, one cream?
diner counter table- one pink, one cream?
diner mini table- One pink, one cream?
diner sofa- One pink, one cream?
diner neon sign (purple) one?

I realize I'm asking for several items, so please take your time! Would 8NMT be enough? :)

yep !!, also , don't worry about how many items you purchase c: i like giving as much stuff away to people as possible !!

A quick question: Is there an item-hold period? For example, say you were to finish an order and DM a person, but they weren't online to receive them. Will you hold that order for them for a little while? Timezones can be sticky at times in terms of trading!

A quick question: Is there an item-hold period? For example, say you were to finish an order and DM a person, but they weren't online to receive them. Will you hold that order for them for a little while? Timezones can be sticky at times in terms of trading!

of course !!, i'll hold the items as long as i need to c:

can i get
-arcade combat game
-arcade fighting game
-hammock (pink)
-table setting (pink)

30 tbt? can offer more

can i get
-arcade combat game
-arcade fighting game
-hammock (pink)
-table setting (pink)

30 tbt? can offer more

that's fine !!, i'm about to close up in a bit so i'll get back to you tomorrow if that's fine ?

I'm interested in:

arcade combat game
arcade fighting game
arcade mahjong game
board game (simple path game)
bunk bed (pink)
colorful wheels (numbers)
20 in. wall-mounted tv (light blue)
mobile (space)

and can offer 1.5 mil. is that fair? im down to haggle if necessary.

note:just saw someone else also wants the arcade cabinets, id also just be willing to catalog! theyre my most wanted items qwq

I'm interested in:

arcade combat game
arcade fighting game
arcade mahjong game
board game (simple path game)
bunk bed (pink)
colorful wheels (numbers)
20 in. wall-mounted tv (light blue)
mobile (space)

and can offer 1.5 mil. is that fair? im down to haggle if necessary.

note:just saw someone else also wants the arcade cabinets, id also just be willing to catalog! theyre my most wanted items qwq

sorry for the late reply !!, and cataloging is an option , so of course !! <3 i'll dm you when i have the items c:

Hello! I would love to give you 10 tbt for the pink table setting when you open up! Please let me know if youโ€™d be interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š

i have a lot of schoolwork to do , so the shop should be closed for about another hour !! , so sorry for the inconvenience :c

i have a lot of schoolwork to do , so the shop should be closed for about another hour !! , so sorry for the inconvenience :c
It's no problem at all, don't worry about it!
Please take your time! Your schoolwork is much more important! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Seularin, I was able to find the items I needed, so I will be canceling my order. Please let me know if I've caused any inconvenience; I will surely pay you for your troubles! Good luck with your school work btw! :)

Hi Seularin, I was able to find the items I needed, so I will be canceling my order. Please let me know if I've caused any inconvenience; I will surely pay you for your troubles! Good luck with your school work btw! :)

ahh no problem !!, happy you found your items <3

Back