• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying KYURIKAI'S TRADE CENTER

Ah,thank u,I'm new to the website QwQ
I'd love to trade,so do u want art or....

Welcome to the forum! >w<)/
oh you can have them for free.. also I think you have plenty of art commissions to work on by now hehe
would like for me to deliver them to your town? c:
I have you added already as well ~

Welcome to the forum! >w<)/
oh you can have them for free.. also I think you have plenty of art commissions to work on by now hehe
would like for me to deliver them to your town? c:
I have you added already as well ~
QwQ thank u! Sure,let me open my gates ^w^

omg yess did you have an avatar as well? c': i don't play as much as i used to but i still like dressing up here and there. let me vm you when i have all your things.

Yup,me too XD but I don't play as much now....I kinda want too...
Ok,thank u!

Yup,me too XD but I don't play as much now....I kinda want too...
Ok,thank u!

lol i don't recommend it anymore unless you're willing to spend real money to get cute items (but even then your luck is against you in those awful gachas) u__u

Back