• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Trading IGB Or Pave Furniture for Other Pave Furniture

moonolotl

nice forearms and nicer staff
Bells
Switch
0016-4248-2623
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (36) +
EDIT: Tysm guys. Ive managed to get it all <3
If anyone would like to trade any furniture though there are people in the replies who are willing to trade!

Me, having the most amazing luck that I always seem to have, has just traded in feathers during Festivale for 4 Pav? beds and 2 Pav? bureaus.
I really like the set so I'd love to collect them all, so if anyone's either willing to trade their Pav? furniture for either IGB (specify your prices) or any of the items im willing to trade listed below, then please do :)

I'm looking for:
(crossed out items are what i already have in my set and i dont want more of, just so i can keep track haha)
Pav? Bed
Pav? Bookshelf
Pav? Bureau
Pav? Chair
Pav? Chest
Pav? Clock
Pav? Closet
Pav? End Table
Pav? Lamp
Pav? Sofa
Pav? Table
Pav? Wall
Pav? Floor

I'm offering:
Pav? Bed (x3)
Pav? Bureau (x1)
IGB (offer)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or something like that, im still kinda new to these forums :p
Thank you <3

Last edited:
Hi! I have an extra sofa and wall and I'd be happy to trade for IGB c: I don't have a price in mind though!

Hi! I have an extra sofa and wall and I'd be happy to trade for IGB c: I don't have a price in mind though!
I'd love to take the sofa if that's alright, but im not actually sure what it would be worth :eek:
Do you have any ideas? I don't wanna go too high or too low since i haven't got a clue

Last edited:
I'd love to take the sofa if that's alright, but im not actually sure what it would be worth :eek:
Do you have any ideas? I don't wanna go too high or too low since i haven't got a clue

that's okay! well the series sells for 12000 IGB but I would do 10000?

It’s okay 90000 for you? (It’s 15’000 each)
Seems a little bit expensive but personally im not fussy on the price so im fine with it!
Are you alright with me picking up at your town? or will that be a problem?

What's your friend code?
Also you wouldn't happen to have 2 sofas, would you? If not i can ask the other person who offered, just wondering since i think 2 would look nice in my house lol
I'd pay an extra 15,000 for it of course

1435 3481 4870, I?ve already opened the gate. I?m not sure if I have an extra sofa. While you?re coming I?ll check!

ISO Pave Floor

I have pretty much everything else if anyone wants to trade, or I?ll buy for bells. Been playing the festival for three days now and still haven?t gotten the floor.

I have pretty much everything else if anyone wants to trade, or I?ll buy for bells. Been playing the festival for three days now and still haven?t gotten the floor.

I have a floor for you if still needed. Just let me know... ;)

Do you still have a Pav? bed? I think I have an extra of every other Pav? item, and can trade anything or bells, I just really need the bed.

Do you still have a Pav? bed? I think I have an extra of every other Pav? item, and can trade anything or bells, I just really need the bed.

Oh boy yeah, i have plenty of beds haha. I can just give you one if you need to be honest.

Back