• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Kynseed, anyone?

KazooSquirrel

Squirrely Wrath!
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Just wondering if there are any others here super excited for Kynseed to be fully done and out of Early Access?

I check their twitter daily for updates! XD

I completely forgot about this game even though I had it on my radar last year. I’m not going to wait for it to be out of early access as there‘s a perfectly playable version out. Steam reviews look good, so I’ll probably buy it when I get home later.

The pixel art for the game is stunning, and it combines the ability of being able to run your own shop/monetize a specific craft with the standard farm and relationship building gameplay loop. I love when Sim games have this feature. Looking forward to trying it out. 🥰

Kynseed has been on my wishlist since November 2018. I'm definitely looking forward to it. With all the games I have yet to play in my backlog I'll be waiting for a full release. Hopefully they can finish it. Early access has been hit and miss for a lot of my wish listed games so I always wait for release now. Still looking fantastic though.

Are they getting close or still a long way to go? There's another game that is a bit like it called Serin Fate in early access. Has that Kynseed/Stardew vibe. More RPG but allows crafting, farming, etc. Figured I'd throw that out there. Always good to know about more games like these.

While true, it is playable in its EA state, they are still sussing out marriage and aging. Playing through generations is what I am most excited about, so I pop in to test out their latest updates and such, but I don't play for long spans.

As for how close they are to full release...?

It's coming along nicely, but I'm not quite sure how close the team is feeling to 100%.

They do have a roadmap on their website they keep updated, and if you felt frisky enough to do so you could pop into tge discord.

The devs are quite friendly and generally open to answering questions or just shooting the breeze if you are so inclined.

If you guys like these types of games though, you should check out the kickstarter for One Lonely Outpost. Think Stardew Valley, but you are building up an outpost in space. Space veggies and robo-cows. :p

While true, it is playable in its EA state, they are still sussing out marriage and aging. Playing through generations is what I am most excited about, so I pop in to test out their latest updates and such, but I don't play for long spans.

As for how close they are to full release...?

It's coming along nicely, but I'm not quite sure how close the team is feeling to 100%.

They do have a roadmap on their website they keep updated, and if you felt frisky enough to do so you could pop into tge discord.

The devs are quite friendly and generally open to answering questions or just shooting the breeze if you are so inclined.

If you guys like these types of games though, you should check out the kickstarter for One Lonely Outpost. Think Stardew Valley, but you are building up an outpost in space. Space veggies and robo-cows. :p
Ahh that's unfortunate news about generations. Seems like a core mechanic, but I'll still probably give it a go before full release. Apothecary was something else that looked intriguing that I see has yet to be added. Good sign that they're still posting regular website/Twitter updates, though. 🙏

Ahh that's unfortunate news about generations. Seems like a core mechanic, but I'll still probably give it a go before full release. Apothecary was something else that looked intriguing that I see has yet to be added. Good sign that they're still posting regular website/Twitter updates, though. 🙏
Oh, yeah. They are a great group. I truly think it'll be a game worth waiting for!

I think apothecary would be a lot of fun! I kind of want to take over a tavern and cook food too! XD

It's been on my wishlist for a while now and I'm pretty excited, though it might be a while before I get the game.

Back