• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Kyle the smug wolf is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMend

Uzumaki
Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (87) +
My favorite wolf Kyle is in boxes today, so I'm hoping to give him away to a loving new home!
He's free to the first person who claims him, but if you're not able to pick him up within an hour I have to give him to someone else, sorry!
His clothes and home are not original btw
Thank you for reading!! :)

I would love kyle but i'm waiting for someone to take erik from my town and i'm not sure how long it will be
i guess i could void him ;-;

I would love kyle but i'm waiting for someone to take erik from my town and i'm not sure how long it will be
i guess i could void him ;-;

I can hold him for an hour or two while you find a place for Erik! It would be no problem at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back