• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Kursam Store (Sahara, Gracie, Art, Furniture and other items)

Holodrum. Gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot, so close. It d/c'd right as you were leaving and I have my money back. Do you want to try again now or later?

My gates will be open soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, this time when it d/c'd we got our trade done, but... I don't know. Anyway, see you around.

I have no idea how much art sells for typically. I assume yours are real? I'm not interested in fakes. I'll offer you 100k total for all 5 pieces of art below if they are all real.

Ancient Statue
Perfect Painting
Scenic Painting
Warm Painting
Wistful Painting

I have no idea how much art sells for typically. I assume yours are real? I'm not interested in fakes. I'll offer you 100k total for all 5 pieces of art below if they are all real.

Ancient Statue
Perfect Painting
Scenic Painting
Warm Painting
Wistful Painting

They're all real, of course, but no, thanks. I've seen art selling at everything from 100k to 500k a piece, with Statues usually selling a bit higher.

Last edited:
I just wished to point out that the tearoom wallpaper listed as a Saharah exclusive is actually a regular Tim and Tommy item. I've ordered it a few times myself. ^^

Back