• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lurking for only Mallary now ^.^
Thanks for the update.

Updates:

Sorry for the delay, guys: Waited to get Tabby to someone who really wanted her, but unfortunately it seems our schedules were too dissimilar for it to work out. Anyways:

Puck the lazy penguin has moved in.

Avery the cranky eagle has moved in. Avery looks really cool; check him out on the first page.

Klaus the smug bear is 'in boxes.'

Klaus.jpg

Anyone want him?

Since Bird already saw this part of my post (heh):

Not sure if your signature is on rotation, or if you just got a new one: love the signature of Apollo and Pierce. And I will definitely let you know when Avery is 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Mira the uchi rabbit is finally 'in boxes.'

Mira.jpg

Giving an hour to any of Mira's lurkers to claim her. In the mean time, any non-lurker may ask for her, and the first to do so will get a VM after an hour if none of the lurkers have replied by then.

Last edited:
Not sure if your signature is on rotation, or if you just got a new one: love the signature of Apollo and Pierce. And I will definitely let you know when Avery is 'in boxes.'

It is! Also updating my AC signature in a little bit. Also bump for Mira.

Updates:

Mira has been adopted.

Bella the peppy mouse has moved in.

Puck the lazy penguin is 'in boxes.'

150px-Puck_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

His house is like a ski resort, and his catchphrase is brrrrrrrrr, by the way.

Hey I'd love Puck, if you still have him.
I still have him. Hopefully our schedules are not too dissimilar, and I am able to get you Puck. I have added your FC. Please add me back soon as possible. Soon as you have added me, I will open my gate, and keep it open for a long while, so you may pick up Puck even if I am away. (Although some members have told me it is OK to open the gate even before I am added back, I have had cases where the other person could not see my gate if I opened it before I was added.)

Updates:

Puck has been adopted.

Deirdre the uchi deer has moved in.

Avery the cranky eagle is 'in boxes.'

95px-Avery_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will give Bird one hour to claim Avery before anyone else gets a chance. Others may ask for him, but the hour must pass without Bird asking for Avery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back