Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not lurking for Celia anymore, thanks though x3
k. Thank you for letting me know. And if you got Celia from someone else, congrats.

wuhh!! Cyrano~ Will be lurkin' for that lil fella. :)
I will reserve him for you. :D In fact, he is already moving out, so you even pick him up now if ready. (Re-checking to make sure I have your FC.)

Updates:

Kody the jock bear cub has moved in.

Cyrano the cranky anteater is 'in boxes.'

Reserved for Gracelia.

Updates:

Cyrano has been adopted.

Drake the lazy duck has moved in.

Deirdre the uchi deer is 'in boxes.'

Deirdre.png

Giving Fairytale one hour exclusive chance to claim Deirdre, after which anyone may have her.

Anyone interested may ask for Deirdre now, but I will only send a visitor message (i.e., message in your public profile) to the first person who asks after an hour has elapsed and if I have no heard back from Fairytale.

edit: nevermind town is full~

Last edited:
Updates:

Deirdre has been adopted.

Dora the normal mouse has moved in.

Lucha the smug bird is 'in boxes.'

Lucha.png

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Cherry the uchi dog has moved in.

Dora the normal mouse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Dora_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want her?

DORA!!! PLEASE!!! DORA, DORA, DORA!!!! I HAVE SPACE!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

DORA!!! PLEASE!!! DORA, DORA, DORA!!!! I HAVE SPACE!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!
As per the PM, sorry for overlooking your mention of her in this topic.

Also, I still have her, so no worries there. Gate to Koriko has been left open for you, so that you may pick her up even while I am away.

I'm sorry for asking but I believe Wolfgang is mine.. Can I put him in my second town? He ran away from his old home even after I told him to stay :c

Oh shoot Cherry!!! One of my last dreamies holy balls

I would totally love to pick her up! I'm having uchi withdrawals since Deirdre left without saying anything.

wails around

Last edited:
I would love to have Cherry <3 She's bae
I'm sorry for asking but I believe Wolfgang is mine.. Can I put him in my second town? He ran away from his old home even after I told him to stay :c
Oh shoot Cherry!!! One of my last dreamies holy balls

I would totally love to pick her up! I'm having uchi withdrawals since Deirdre left without saying anything.

wails around
You will all receive a VM when the villager you want is 'in boxes,' but please keep in mind I am not reserving. Unfortunately, that includes the villager retrieved from the 'void' (Wolfgang), as I was not informed that I would be receiving him, and made no agreement to reserve him. That said, I do tend to hold onto villagers for an hour or longer, but anyone may ask for them.

Updates:

Unfortunately, the person who wanted Dora was unable to pick her up due to Wifi trouble, so moving on with cycling.

Phil the smug ostrich has moved in.

Kody the jock bear cub is 'in boxes.'

95px-Kody_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Last edited:
lurking for opal , she was an old fave from accf

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk how voids work really but i have mint and rosie in mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back