• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Koops's Trailer Park

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Heyo! Koops here! I've spent like 80 bucks in amiibo figures recently, and I've decided to spread the love with y'all by giving you the opportunity to buy stuff from these amiibos! So, herr is Koops's Trailer Park, a marketplace for those selling items from their shady looking RVs. 100 percent safe, guaranteed.

PRICING:
For you to come and visit the RV, it's 5 TBT, but you can TT and come back as much as you'd like.
For me to buy you the items, it's 3 TBT per item.
As you know, I love art, so I'll also take that in exchange for plenty of items. If you want an item refurbished, it costs an extra 2 TBT. I will also hunt down any non-amiibo RV for no extra cost.

AVAILABLITY:
I'm EST timezone. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I'm at school from 7 to 4 PM, and on Tuesdays I have jazz band so I'm usually gone until around 5:30 PM. Saturdays my mom and I always go shopping in the evening, but I'm pretty much available all day Sunday unless I go to church, which usually lasts from 10 to 12.

RVS AVAILABLE:
amiibo cards:
-Boots
-Rilla (Hello Kitty)
-Chelsea (My Melody)
-Chai (Cinnamoroll)
-Toby (Kerokerokeroppi)
-Marty (Pompompurin)
-?toile (Kiki and Lala)
I'm done buying amiibo cards, so this list will not be updated.

amiibo figures:
Inkling boy, girl, squid (Inkwell)
Callie (Cece)
Marie (Vich?)
Zelda (W. Link)
Ganondorf (Ganon)
Winter Isabelle
Digby
One-Eyed Rathalos and Female (Felyne)
...more coming soon!

Please be sure to list your friend code, what RV you'd like, and if I'm buying, what items you want! Thanks for viewing!

Mayor: Sandy
Town: Caprisun
RV: Boots
Friend code: <—
Total tbt: 5

I'd be interested in buying the whole Etolie set for 5 TBT with multiple visits to your RV area?

Back