• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Konnichiwa, watashi wa Jack!

Alt For Norge

To Fly, To Serve
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Konnichiwa! My name is Jack, I'm 15 and a half, and studying for my PPL and my Japanese exam. I just caught my first Giant Petaltail. I'm new, and hoping to have a REALLY good time!

Sayonara!

Welcome to the Bell Tree Jack! Kaiaa to moushimasu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

I have been studying Japanese for a few years myself, I'm glad to see more people are getting into learning a new language.

Just a tip: Sayonara means goodbye but it really means goodbye for a long time. If you want to say something like "see you later"/"see you again" you can say something like: "Ja mata" or "Mata aimashou". Good luck with your studies!

Last edited:
For future reference, PPL is Private Pilot's License. ^Kaiaa, YOU are the higher. You should just say yorishiku. I should say yoroshiku onegai shimasu. :) ^^^SoraDeathEater, how close are you to
Voldemort? And yes, I play ACNL.

Last edited:
Konnichiwa, Jack welcome to bell tree forums.
あなたの研究と幸運 (dunno if I say it right lol)

Back