• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying KK songs, Genuine art, Fossils, and Music boxes!

UsaygooodbyeIsayhalo

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Looking for all KK songs besides KK blues and KK jongara. Offering up to 200k per song. Also looking for these pieces of art: Ancient Statue, Beautiful statue, Fine Painting, Gallant statue, Great statue, Motherly statue, Mystic statue, Neutral painting, Robust statue, Scary painting, Serene painting, and Warm painting. Willing to pay up to 500k per piece of art. I also am looking for fossils of any kind, identified or unidentified. I am too lazy to form a list so I am kinda just on the prowl for fossils and hoping I get lucky. I also need music boxes and a lot of them.
Here is a list of items I have for trade in case something catches your eye: http://moridb.com/catalogs/7JEnxapHXx . I also have the throwing beans, Kodamatsu, and kagimimochi. I will be checking on and off so if you have anything feel free to post!

I would prefer that trades take place in your town as mine is really messy, thanks!

Hi! I have a bunch of fossils, I dont have a list either so if youre interested you can come check it out. :)

umm....im not really good at pricing. can you make an offer lol?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in your afternoon tea set though, how many fossils are you willing to accept to trade for that?? :)

lol I have 20+ kk songs idk if you want that many though?

edit: idk if you're collecting songs or if you want specific ones

Last edited:
I have these fossils if you're interested:

Tricera Tail x 3
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso x 2
Dimetrodon Skull
Ptera Left Wing x 2
Ptera Right Wing x 2
Pachysaurus Tail
Pachysaurus Torso
Mammoth Skull
Diplo Hip
T. Rex Tail
Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Tail
Fern Fossil
Stego Skull
Parasaur Torso
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Neck x 2
Raptor Skull
Spino Tail

alrite I have kk adventure, aria, blues, bossa, calypso, casbah, chorale, country, dirge, fusion, jazz, lament, mambo, milonga, reggae, rock, sonata, swing, tango, technopop, my place, rockin kk, soulful kk, steep hill, to the edge

I can get you the following:

Agent K.K.
Caf? K.K.
Comrade K.K.
Hypno K.K.
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Aria
K.K. Blues
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Dixie
K.K. ?tude
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Marathon
K.K. March
K.K. Metal
K.K. Parade
K.K. Rally
K.K. Reggae
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Safari
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Swing
K.K. Tango
K.K. Technopop
K.K. Western
King K.K.
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Steep Hill

@senyen I would like KK adventure, Aria, Bossa, calypso, Casbah, Chorale, Country, dirge, fusion, jazz, lament, mammbo, milonga, reggae, rock, sonata, swing, tango, technopop, my place, rockin kk, soulful kk, steephill, and to the edge.

For those 24 I can offer 4.8mil? Interested?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@seikun after I hear back from Senyen I will get back to you.

@ alright luvantr. I can do 50 fossils for an afternoon tea set. they are all unique pieces right?

@senyen I would like KK adventure, Aria, Bossa, calypso, Casbah, Chorale, Country, dirge, fusion, jazz, lament, mammbo, milonga, reggae, rock, sonata, swing, tango, technopop, my place, rockin kk, soulful kk, steephill, and to the edge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@seikun after I hear back from Senyen I will get back to you.

@ alright luvantr. I can do 50 fossils for an afternoon tea set. they are all unique pieces right?

im not sure! im too lazy to check lol. but im am pretty sure i have at least 50 unique pieces

If you are able and willing!

Back