• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Kitty's Cycling thread (In boxes: ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally! Been waiting for a Jacques or Deirdre past few days.... Stalking everything lol

Hopefully he'll move out soon, most villagers in that town are on auto-void so I can continue cycling faster xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay Hazel moved out

Yes please! I am available all day and hoping to win another auction to bring in clay after Jacques or Deirdre

- - - Post Merge - - -

That auction ends later day

Last edited:
Sorry it seems like everyone but Jacques keeps moving out >.< But I'll let you know when he decides to move

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zell is in boxes! He is 100% original! Free to anyone who wants him!

Zell was voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh oh, I have to go, I'll continue again after

Last edited:
No one wants Pekoe?

56a6091a3f903152be8591861695b331.jpg

I want Pekoe!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I mean is I have a friend that wants her? It's her dreamie! Please let me know if she's still available.

oh daggggg! now you have flora too? Bluebell is the best town ever!

Haha yeah, I found Flora in my tent so I got her to move in, I have another Flora in my 2nd town that's for my friend for when he gets his internet working again

I will keep lurking for Jacques and Flora now! I might be getting Clay shortly too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back