• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling kitchen island, pumpkin pie, newsprint helmet, golden axe + cardboard set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask as I dont see them anymore.

Are you not selling golden furniture anymore?

i am! but no one was interested in buying them so i removed them from the list. did you want anything specific?

Well, I dont remember very well which I saw in your post that Im missing, but I have

Chair
Bench
Table
Screen
Bed
Wall
Clock

So anything that is not in this list, you were selling them for 20 TBTs, right?

Well, I dont remember very well which I saw in your post that Im missing, but I have

Chair
Bench
Table
Screen
Bed
Wall
Clock

So anything that is not in this list, you were selling them for 20 TBTs, right?

i have a dresser, wall torch, closet, man, and woman. and yes 20 TBTs so 100 for all 5.

i have a dresser, wall torch, closet, man, and woman. and yes 20 TBTs so 100 for all 5.

Actually Im also interested in your golden watering can, if it is still available, so it would be 175 TBTs right?

But I wont be able to do the trade until late night (around 5 hours from now) or even until tomorrow evening, would that be ok or its inconvenient for you?

And I will need a bit of guidance to transfer the TBTs as this would be my first trade like this.

Im sorry for all this trouble, but Im new on the site and on the game too.

Actually Im also interested in your golden watering can, if it is still available, so it would be 175 TBTs right?

But I wont be able to do the trade until late night (around 5 hours from now) or even until tomorrow evening, would that be ok or its inconvenient for you?

And I will need a bit of guidance to transfer the TBTs as this would be my first trade like this.

Im sorry for all this trouble, but Im new on the site and on the game too.

no problem, i'll hold the items for you, including the watering can.

Hi, I think is ok to make the trade today, but can you please tell me how to pay you.

Hi, I think is ok to make the trade today, but can you please tell me how to pay you.

sure! to send me bells, you click on the bells number under my profile picture (i currently have 17 bells). click and you can transfer that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back