• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Kindra's DIY buy/swap/sell [offline]

Kindra

Rae (AEDT timezone: UTC+11)
Bells
Arcade Tokens
New Horizons Token
August Birthstone (Peridot)
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hello! I just made a big list of the DIYs I currently have scattered throughout my house as well as the ones I am still looking for. List here:
The tables correspond to their location in my house. Some trash, some treasure.

I'm really looking to cut down the amount of DIYs I have taking up space because the HHA keeps roasting me every Sunday.
I would love to trade for DIYs I don't have, especially for the priority items marked in red and underlined. To make things easier, they are:
Chic mum crown
Natural mum wreath
Signpost

I'd also be happy to sell DIYs for IGB (not currently looking for Nook Miles Tickets or TBT).
Let me know if anything catches your eye? :blush:

Last edited:
i have a bamboo grove wall diy and sleigh diy!! would you be willing to trade for a shell speaker diy?

Could I trade my wooden-knot wall for your iron garden bench?

hey! i'm interested in buying the ukulele, shell speaker, and tall garden rock DIYs! would you accept 5 nmt each for a total of 15nmt?

Interested in Trees Bounty Mobile. I have Scattered Papers from your most wanted list!?

I'm so sorry all I just got called for dinner lol, I'll be back in 15-20min 😭
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I'm back, sorry about that! I do have excellent timing I know :LOL:

@Merunari I would be very happy with that! I'll PM you!

@Murin I'll PM you a Dodo code now, please come when you're ready!

@Luciaaaa EEP I would love to trade!!! I'll PM you as well! Thank you!!

Last edited:
hey, I'd love to get the log decorative shelves, standard umbrella stand and iron hanger stand. I have the bamboo doll diy and can throw in some bells too?

Oooh sorry only properly read this, sorry i thought you had them.
Ahh sorry about that! I wish you luck in your search!!
Post automatically merged:

hey, I'd love to get the log decorative shelves, standard umbrella stand and iron hanger stand. I have the bamboo doll diy and can throw in some bells too?
That sounds great! I'll PM you! :blush:

New day bump! I do work from home so might disappear for periods of time but I'll be checking back :blush:

I'm interested in these:
-natural garden chair
-peach chair
-iron closet

I have these to trade!
-simple mum crown
-pitfall seed
-pan flute
-99k bells

I'm interested in these:
-natural garden chair
-peach chair
-iron closet

I have these to trade!
-simple mum crown
-pitfall seed
-pan flute
-99k bells
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you be interested in trading the DIYs 1:1? I don't need the bells, I feel like 1:1 would be very generous on your part djhgjkdfh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you be interested in trading the DIYs 1:1? I don't need the bells, I feel like 1:1 would be very generous on your part djhgjkdfh
could i also get the deer decoration DIY then? :>

Back