Trading Kindra's DIY buy/swap/sell [offline]

Hi!! I'm interested in the Wooden table DIY and the apple hat DIY, I can give the bamboo shoot lamp diy and the corral fence DIY in exchange :)

Hi!! I'm interested in the Wooden table DIY and the apple hat DIY, I can give the bamboo shoot lamp diy and the corral fence DIY in exchange :)
Hello! I'd be very happy with that! Could you send me a Dodo code when you get the chance? Thank you!

Hello! I need a cherry wall and stone wall. I can offer a cabin wall and trophy case. :)

Hello! I need a cherry wall and stone wall. I can offer a cabin wall and trophy case. :)
Ooh! Yes please! I'll go grab those for you now! Could you please send me a Dodo code when you're ready?

I have the Bamboo-shoot lamp, Cardboard sofa, and Doghouse.

I was interested in your Magazine rack, Modeling clay, and Boomerang.

Ohh, how much IGB do you want for:

Bamboo Candle holder
Log chair
Log Bench
Juicy Apple TV
Matryoska
Hanging Terrarium
Mountain Standee
Honeycomb wall
Flower stand

I have the Bamboo-shoot lamp, Cardboard sofa, and Doghouse.

I was interested in your Magazine rack, Modeling clay, and Boomerang.
Yes, I would be happy with that! I've just got a couple of trades lined up but please send me a Dodo code when you're ready and I will come over as soon as I can!

Yes, I would be happy with that! I've just got a couple of trades lined up but please send me a Dodo code when you're ready and I will come over as soon as I can!

Yay, perfect! Will do after I find the lamp DIY in my sea of recipes 😂

Ohh, how much IGB do you want for:

Bamboo Candle holder
Log chair
Log Bench
Juicy Apple TV
Matryoska
Hanging Terrarium
Mountain Standee
Honeycomb wall
Flower stand
Hello! Feel free to make an offer, I've got no idea how much DIYs usually go for so I'll pretty much accept anything you feel is fair 😁
Post automatically merged:

OK Temporary pause while I catch up on the trades I've lined up, anything after this post will have to wait I'm very sorry!!

Could I get the angled signpost, deer scare, bambo speaker, and bamboo candleholder for the imperial fence, vertical board fence, and golden armor diy? :)

Last edited:
Hello! Feel free to make an offer, I've got no idea how much DIYs usually go for so I'll pretty much accept anything you feel is fair 😁
Post automatically merged:

OK Temporary pause while I catch up on the trades I've lined up, anything after this post will have to wait I'm very sorry!!

I don't either haha. 500k IGB? Does that feel fair to you?

Orange Rug
Juicy Apple TV
Pansy Table
Floral Swag
Classic Library Wall
Log Round Table
Crest Doorplate
Iron Garden Bench
Cherry Wall
Tree Branch Wreath
Modern Wood Wall
Stone Lion Dog
Apple Rug
Standard Umbrella Stand
Cherry Speakers
Stacked Magazines
Wooden Chest
Tea Table
Magazine Rack

Sorry this is a ton of stuff! 1.2 million for all of this if it's still available?
edit: sorry didn't see you didn't want to trade for seasonal DIYs rn

Could I get the angled signpost, deer scare, bambo speaker, and bamboo candleholder for the imperial fence, vertical board fence, and golden armor diy? :)
I'm so sorry, but both the Bamboo DIYs have been traded away already 😭 Angled signpost and deer scare are still available though. Would you still be interested in those two for an amended offer?

I'm so sorry, but both the Bamboo DIYs have been traded away already 😭 Angled signpost and deer scare are still available though. Would you still be interested in those two for an amended offer?
Yes!! What are you thinking? :)

Orange Rug
Juicy Apple TV
Pansy Table
Floral Swag
Classic Library Wall
Log Round Table
Crest Doorplate
Iron Garden Bench
Cherry Wall
Tree Branch Wreath
Modern Wood Wall
Stone Lion Dog
Apple Rug
Standard Umbrella Stand
Cherry Speakers
Stacked Magazines
Wooden Chest
Tea Table
Magazine Rack

Sorry this is a ton of stuff! 1.2 million for all of this if it's still available?
edit: sorry didn't see you didn't want to trade for seasonal DIYs rn
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I did see you offered a cherry blossom pile while I would still be interested in if you would be happy offering it. I'll have to wait until I get back to my town to ensure all those DIYs are still available. Please let me know if you're still interested!

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I did see you offered a cherry blossom pile while I would still be interested in if you would be happy offering it. I'll have to wait until I get back to my town to ensure all those DIYs are still available. Please let me know if you're still interested!

Hi! Yes I can give you that! I just didn't want to offer it if you weren't actively looking for it.

Just let me know and we can make adjustments. Thank you! I'll do 1 million and the petal pile to start.

Back