KFConsole - The console by KFC... yes, really.

Well, to be honest, there's a lot of very bizarre consoles out there.

The only one that I think it's really notable and can be a real, decent console, is the one SNK will announce next year. I mean, they made the Neo Geo, one of the most important and long lasting consoles ever made, so...

The only dumb KFC marketing thing I think I'd ever consider buying is those fireplace logs they made one year that is supposed to smell like KFC's chicken when you burn it. I'm pretty indifferent to KFC's food, but I like the smell of the spices they put on the chicken.

So those mysterious monoliths were part of their marketing campaign???

Look at the video, carefully, and there's an image of the monolith that was found in the US.

I keep hearing whispering about it lmfaooo but I don't care enough to look into it haha!! D:
Post automatically merged:

The only dumb KFC marketing thing I think I'd ever consider buying is those fireplace logs they made one year that is supposed to smell like KFC's chicken when you burn it. I'm pretty indifferent to KFC's food, but I like the smell of the spices they put on the chicken.
Oh my gosh that is amazing!!!

Okay tbh the concept (repurposing heat from a PC for something else) isn't bad, it's just that execution and marketing is kinda.....tacky. I don't know why anyone would want to unironically buy it besides maybe youtube unboxers showing it off. Also from what I saw in the images, it looks like it can only hold up to two pieces of chicken, which is kind of lame, not to mention it would probably be a pain to clean up afterwards from all those crumbs and messes.

Back